Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  7,938
Page 726 of 726 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726
Results 7,251 to 7,256 of 7256

Thread: What did you BUY Today?

^ Exactly that.

Yup I went and bought a Flaming River manual rack for the Mustang, the electric power steering rack on the 2011 GT doesn't like the stiffer bushings that come with after market a-arms and it causes serious steering shudder. I can't get rid of the shudder unless I slow down to 70 on the hightway which isn't very safe. Had a Ford tech flash the stratagy on the EPAS to the 2013 Boss302 beacuse it's less sensitive but same issue.

I never did like the feel of the electric steering on these cars and the fact I lose more weight off the front end is fine with me.

Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    For me Iíd get the Pro Max, because Iím crazy like that. But my 8 Plus is working perfectly fine and the battery hasnít degraded below 93% and thatís over 2 years of use. Iím actually still using an Apple Watch Series 1. Had to replace the battery on it last year as it swelled up and the screen popped off had it replaced for $100. Still works fine.

I always get Techarmor screen protectors. Inexpensive for a 3 pack and durable. The one I got for her SE comes with a template bracket to help line up the screen protector. Genius.

Her 6S case is a brand called AKNA. Designed from Japan but made in China, as is everything. For the 6S it has a ring built into the case, not some pop socket that glues on. AKNA didnít have that style for the SE so went with their regular non ringed case. They have nice flower designs on their cases so my wife likes that. Theyíre actually really good cases. Held up extremely well and never cracked. My Otterbox case for my 8 Plus started cracking on the corners after 2 years and they cost 3 times more. And I rarely drop my phone while my wife dropped hers many times, her 6S is mint under the case. Clearly the Japanese know how to make a better case. Some cases for the 6 and other models of the same size will fit the SE but thatís only if the hole opening for the camera is large enough to accommodate the larger lens of the SE. Her 6S case has a smaller opening for the camera so couldnít reuse it.
    I always use Otterbox. They are the best. They will replace anything that breaks no questions asked ,no charge and no proof of purchase. Delivered to the house in 3 days. Broke the holster and they sent me 3 in case it happens again. Awesome customer service!

Club Supporter
    Looking to buy a 8-10,000k lb 2 post hoist and have it installed in my shop.

Some google searching shows Bendpak and Atlas seem to be the most common brands offered. Anyone have any personal suggestions? It's been a long time since I worked in a shop so I'm out of touch with the suppliers.

Looking for a nice piece of equipment. Does not need to be a bargain piece.

Any of the top names brands are a good choice. Best to go out with a list of what features are important to you and see what fits your needs. One thats fantastic for trucks might be a compromise for a low car or similar. Assume you already know floor is thick enough?

Club Supporter
    Oh yeah floor is thick enough. over 200mm of 4000psi concrete.

Not looking for low cars Mostly used for full size cars or light trucks. Occasional high top sprinter (8,500lbs.).

Back in the day I would have called Ernie from Petro-Chem?.. Petro-tech... I can't remember now. He used to do all our hoists and lube rack stuff back in the day. Even if i remembered his business name I'm sure he'd be retired by now.