Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roadtrek RV in Kitchener closes, 900 laid off

Roadtrek RV in Kitchener closes, 900 laid off

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...help-1.5022570

Didn't see a mention of this in any Toronto news, 900 is a large number for this area, terrible news.

In all my driving around, I have seen huge lots full of trailers, RV's etc. and wondered who is buying these?

stangstevers
    Not very good news for sure.

I never personally understood the RV thing to me that’s like doing dishes and making the bed during vacation.

the RV sector has been hurting for years and the upstart of air bnb might be the final nail.

I have a 27 foot travel trailer. and is one of the best things I've purchased for my young family. all our gear is stored in the same place, when we want to go we just hook up and go. no scuzzy expensive hotel rooms. no over priced dinners. once we see all there is to see we can move on to the next stop.

On Feb. 1, Thor Industries, Inc., an American company that calls itself the the world's largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles, announced that it had finalized a plan to buy Erwin Hymer Group.

"The acquisition excludes EHG's North American businesses," the news release said.
    World’s largest manufacturer of RV’s buys the company and cuts the North American division loose, left to die on it’s own.
    -Don____________