Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  687
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Collecting...?

What are you Collecting...?

I was into Customization every since I could remembered and cars have been my passion as long - probably like many here. This is one of my first custom creations. I was probably around 8yrs old...lol you can see I spent a lot of time in the sand box and being hard on my cars came early....lol

firebird hot wheel.jpg

Later in life my skills developed and created this custom Hot Wheels combining two different cars to create this custom Nissan...Believe it or not this was popular thing to do backing the late '90's. I use to sell these on Yahoo Auctions before ebay. There is an amazing artist in California who made large doing this...some kids never grow up...lol

nis.jpg nis2.jpg nis3.jpg

Today is family day and unfortunitiy I'm working - but if you have young children collecting Hot Wheels cars is a great way to bond - I have an extensive collection I will share over time, these are the only ones I could find on my laptop today and will share with all of you.

If you collecting something cool post it up I would like to hear your stories and see your passions. I'm sure we all have something we collect - The High Commander always making me thin out my collection in the drive way....lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

stangstevers
    Other than hot wheels I’m getting into hanging guitars on the wall. It’s a tad more expensive tho

I have a collection of 1:18 diescast cars. Mainly select Ferrari’s, Porsche 911s and Mustangs spanning from 1967 to present day. Also have a couple of Camaros and will likely add a few more vehicles.

I have recently moved to display them in proper cabinets with glass doors and led lighting.
    FABMAN

I'm trying to collect money but my spending habits severely impair that process. I did collect 1:18 Diecast for a while but sold a bunch off recently. Still have about 30.

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    I have a collection of 1:18 diescast cars. Mainly select Ferrari’s, Porsche 911s and Mustangs spanning from 1967 to present day. Also have a couple of Camaros and will likely add a few more vehicles.

I have recently moved to display them in proper cabinets with glass doors and led lighting.
    I have a lot of Hot Wheels Ferrari's
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I have a small 1:18 diecast collection (about 25 cars) and an absurd amount of hot wheels that I'm in the process of displaying. I'll get some pics up soon.

I also have a collection of 1/18 diecast cars mostly American muscle and some exotics. (60-70 cars).

Watches and tools. One is decidedly more useful in day to day life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^^^which one?
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    ^^^which one?
    If he collected watchmaker's tools.. it would be both.