I was into Customization every since I could remembered and cars have been my passion as long - probably like many here. This is one of my first custom creations. I was probably around 8yrs old...lol you can see I spent a lot of time in the sand box and being hard on my cars came early....lol

firebird hot wheel.jpg

Later in life my skills developed and created this custom Hot Wheels combining two different cars to create this custom Nissan...Believe it or not this was popular thing to do backing the late '90's. I use to sell these on Yahoo Auctions before ebay. There is an amazing artist in California who made large doing this...some kids never grow up...lol

nis.jpg nis2.jpg nis3.jpg

Today is family day and unfortunitiy I'm working - but if you have young children collecting Hot Wheels cars is a great way to bond - I have an extensive collection I will share over time, these are the only ones I could find on my laptop today and will share with all of you.

If you collecting something cool post it up I would like to hear your stories and see your passions. I'm sure we all have something we collect - The High Commander always making me thin out my collection in the drive way....lol