Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  687
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Collecting...?

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    This showed up yesterday.
    Recently got the same model. Already has been lowered and is in the display cabinet in the Mustang column. Surprisingly nice for a Maisto.
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Recently got the same model. Already has been lowered and is in the display cabinet in the Mustang column. Surprisingly nice for a Maisto.
    Hey Fab,

Did you happen to buy the 3 off the guy on SVTP? One of his he had lowered it, that's why I ask.
    I have a second one showing up today.

No I bought it from a guy in NYC in a 1/18 die cast collector group I am part of on Facebook. Yes I am a nerd…

I bought this and an antimatter blue 2 door bronco which I made the top removable and I lowered the Cobra myself. Very easy to lower maisto models as they have coil springs.

Apparently, they are releasing a white coupe soon so that will be next on the list.

Then I will continue to search for what feels like a unicorn…a reasonably priced 03 sonic blue cobra coupe.
    FABMAN

Yeah, I'll be watching for the OW coupe as well. Up to now, I have all the variations that were available (coupe and convertible including the elusive SB coupe). I think I have a pic of them all (before the CO coupe came out).

Found the pic. I have the boxes for all of them too, save for the yellow coupe as it only came in a kit to assemble. I've only ever seen one of the yellow coupe kits for sale and it went for big $$$.

Last edited by MUSTANGWOP; 10-26-2021 at 02:48 PM.

Now it looks like i am collecting old phones. One more down( my son found some water removal app which cleans the speaker but honestly i don't have much hope on it. Still fingers crossed
    Last edited by dismark; 10-26-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Finally got myself an Autoart Mach 1....still waiting for them to release a Termy

Quote Originally Posted by WidowrRacing View Post
    Finally got myself an Autoart Mach 1....still waiting for them to release a Termy

never seen a white AutoArt Mach, is this a newer release?
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    No I bought it from a guy in NYC in a 1/18 die cast collector group I am part of on Facebook. Yes I am a nerd…

I bought this and an antimatter blue 2 door bronco which I made the top removable and I lowered the Cobra myself. Very easy to lower maisto models as they have coil springs.

Apparently, they are releasing a white coupe soon so that will be next on the list.

Then I will continue to search for what feels like a unicorn…a reasonably priced 03 sonic blue cobra coupe.

I don’t think even the die cast runs cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post

I don’t think even the die cast runs cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's so many fakes (repainted) ones out there now, you need to be careful and know what to look for. This ad for example says "authentic SN paint code", does that mean it's an original sonic blue car or a repaint using SN paint code?