Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  718
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: What are you Collecting...?

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Tony, have you ever ordered from www.livecarmodel.com in the US? Are they legit?
    Funny you should ask….I was on their website recently for the first time and didn’t see anything I was really interested in.

When I joined Instagram about 6 months ago I seen an ad come up for diecast cars CHEAP and immediately did some shopping. I was soon in the $300 range USD for a bunch of cool cars…I thought this is to good to be true so reduced the order to $90 USD and placed the order to see what would happen. I was provided a tracking number and that is where it ended. Total scam that cost me about $130 CAN.
    I’m not sure what company it was but now when I see those ads I don’t even bother.

Recently picked up the Redeye to go with my Autoart Demon. I’ve searched for others and can’t find another destroyer Demon anywhere by Autoart. It’s probably one of my highest valued cars I own.

share images

Also added a cyber orange GT500 to go with my lead foot grey GT350R…figured the colour contrast would look cool.

The red Challenger Hellcat and GT500 both look like a GT Spirit sealed resin models. Nice detail on the exterior, just bugs me that they are completely sealed and usually not detailed underneath (especially for the price).

That said, I may give in and get a wide body Charger Hellcat because it seems that nobody makes a 1:18 Charger Hellcat that isn’t sealed.
    FABMAN

Yes Fabman those 2 are GT Spirit and the Demon and GT350R are made by Autoart.

I agree with you about the resin but they are very heavy and look amazing.
    Autoart models are always worth more $ but some newer stuff is only made by GT Spirit so you have no other choice.

Good news! AutoArt announced they will be releasing a Hellcat Charger!

71751 – DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE JAILBREAK (KNUCKLE WHITE)
    71752 – DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE JAILBREAK (F8 GREEN)
    71753 – DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE JAILBREAK (B5 BLUE)
    71754 – DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE JAILBREAK (PITCH BLACK)
    71755 – DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE JAILBREAK (SINAMON STICK)

Once they open the preorder I will need to decide between B5 blue or Sinamon Stick to match my AutoArt Challenger Hellcat.

Here is the article—> AUTOART REVISED 2024 FOOTPRINT – NEW ADDITIONS!

Finally we will get a highly detailed opening composite Charger Hellcat.

Plus, they are bringing a Corvette C8 Z51 in Black, Rapid blue, Torch red and Sebring Orange! I just hope that the vette is a coupe and not a convertible.
    FABMAN

With my recent C7 ZR1 purchase I added a couple more Corvettes to the collection.
    Unfortunately they don’t make a C3 ZR1 diecast or decent quality C6 ZR1 yet so I went with the ultra rare C3 69 ZL1 and C4 92 ZR1.

Nice finds Tony, looks like you are building quite a vast collection! I am now selling off a few pieces as I move more towards more modern muscle.

I am even parting with a couple of my modded split bumper 71 Camaros to make room for a couple of cars I have my eye on.
    FABMAN

The newly released GMP calypso green LX and Saleen S281 speedster finally arrived.
    I’m going to have to put some real thought into this diecast wall being built shortly and it’s maximum parking capacity and stop buying these things.

Last edited by WidowrRacing; 02-12-2024 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WidowrRacing View Post
    The newly released GMP calypso green LX and Saleen S281 speedster finally arrived.
    I’m going to have to put some real thought into this diecast wall being built shortly and it’s maximum parking capacity and stop buying these things.

Tony where did you order your calypso lx from? I ordered from Toronto Motorsports and he said it would likely arrive this week…

How is the quality and detail on this one?
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.