Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  718
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Collecting...?

^^couple nice blackwall cars you've got there

Don't have too many lose cars - have some carded black walls not too many should dig them up - also have a lose deora original red line haven't see it for a while - the high commander hides them on me lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Stamps.

I used to collect stamps when I was a kid, and occasionally when I’m at the post office picking up a parcel I can’t resist getting their latest offering. A while ago I picked up some RUSH stamps.

And today while I was there picking up a parcel I spotted this set...

Not only because of the Avro Arrow, but because of the ultralite Lazair (created by Dale Kramer of Port Colborne, Ont).

A few years ago, fellow mustang enthusiast Crash (Terry) donated a prop to me. I’ve been bugging him for the history of this prop, and was wondering if it was related. Hope he chimes in.

This is going up on the wall in the billiards room when I get a chance.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Don't have too many lose cars - have some carded black walls not too many should dig them up - also have a lose deora original red line haven't see it for a while - the high commander hides them on me lol
    Dig them out, would love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Stamps.

I used to collect stamps when I was a kid, and occasionally when I’m at the post office picking up a parcel I can’t resist getting their latest offering. A while ago I picked up some RUSH stamps.

And today while I was there picking up a parcel I spotted this set...

Not only because of the Avro Arrow, but because of the ultralite Lazair (created by Dale Kramer of Port Colborne, Ont).

A few years ago, fellow mustang enthusiast Crash (Terry) donated a prop to me. I’ve been bugging him for the history of this prop, and was wondering if it was related. Hope he chimes in.

This is going up on the wall in the billiards room when I get a chance.
    Very cool prop Don.
    I was never into stamps but appreciate seeing any type of collectibles, thanks for sharing.

As a kid it was even cheaper than collecting coins, LOL. I would just cut out any interesting stamps that came in the mail and stick them in an album.
    Will post a pic once I get the prop mounted.
    -Don____________

I had a glass bottle collection old brown glass from javex to orange crush some early 1900's beer bottles - the High Commander decided she was going to clean the basement in our old house years back - I said "don't through out my bottles, books, and magazines"/did she listen, no - does she ever listen, no - three 7up bottles from the 70's survived her hate for bottles and they still have the 7up.in the..
    Lol fine vintage aged in the keg. What a mean wife hahaha
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Sounds like we need to have an intervention with your wife Hammer...

Not me, but my son started collecting "Gundams", not popular in North America so they're $hipped from Japan. They're pre Transformers and have been around 40 years. Can't be seen with the finished product, but they're time consuming and more intricate than model cars and planes, just a couple (of ~20 so far) he took pics of...I don't have the patience for building this.

Very cool ^^ Not my cup of tea but still super cool to see and learn about, thanks for posting them up.