Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  259
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dasilva Racing Spring Track day May 13th 2019 at Toronto Motorsports Park!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Club Sponsor

Dasilva Racing Spring Track day May 13th 2019 at Toronto Motorsports Park!

PRE-REGISTER IS OPEN!

As supporters of speed, we like to take these vehicles to their limits to see what they can do. If you’re like us, you should consider driving your vehicle the way it was intended: “Enthusiastically”! Chase your friends down or practice your getaway driving (aka, emergency maneuvering) on the road course. Either way, you can have a great time while everyone else is at work!
    THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS with the following conditions:
    – No Open Wheeled Vehicles (Formula Cars, 4-Wheelers, Dune Buggies, Go-Karts, Motorcycles, Forklifts, Golf Carts, Hovercrafts, Tanks, Buses, Horse-Drawn Carriages, etc…)
    – Convertibles allowed. Must either have roll cage (to run top-down) or working top (will be required to keep the roof closed).
    – Brake lights must be functional.

Make sure you give us a call to get your vehicle prepared for these events.
    Spring Track Day has been scheduled for Monday May 13th at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga, Ontario. This will be a Road Course Only event, we are not renting the drag strip.
    Road Course runs rain or shine so please make sure you have proper tires for this event. Slicks will not be allowed to run in the rain.
    Please feel free to “join” this event on Facebook but we will not be using this information as registration. All those wishing to participate in this event MUST call us ahead of time to register.
    Fees for this event:
    Road Course – $120.00 per driver (in advance) or $150.00 at the gate.
    Spectators – $10.00 each at the gate. Spectators are welcomed to ride along as passengers so long as you follow safety requirements.
    Safety requirements:
    – All track safety rules apply. If you don’t know them, please check out the website – click here
    **Track rules state that helmets are optional for Hard-Top vehicles, but we would encourage ALL participants to wear helmets.**

Please use caution while on the track. Everyone is out to have a good time and enjoy their vehicles while testing their potential. This is a great opportunity for you to improve on your driving techniques and make some new friends.
    If you have any questions, please call or email as comments left on Facebook are easily missed.
    We are taking registrations so if you would like to join us, please give us a call with your credit card number ready and we'll get you on the list.
    Thank you!

Awesome! Just requested the day off work!!!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Awesome! Just requested the day off work!!!!
    Wow! That was FAST Boomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

I’ll be there too - but I still have some “ buttering up” to do - both Bosses

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    I’ll be there too - but I still have some “ buttering up” to do - both Bosses

Lol I started to get a lecture when the High Commander got wind of auto cross and then after 100/years finally realized there's no point in wasting my breath with a numb skull ....lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Lol I started to get a lecture when the High Commander got wind of auto cross and then after 100/years finally realized there's no point in wasting my breath with a numb skull ....lol
    And people ask why I never bothered to get married!
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Sometimes I think there should be a “trial “ period of determined amount of time lol- just in case you don’t like it- back out with no penalty

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Yah but I still need a mom figure and she a fantastic cook ...lol When I got married I had no idea where to look when buying underwear and was shocks at the price when I finally found some hahaha
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I will be there 100%

Try it once and you'll be hooked.