Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013-2014 or 2015+ GT?

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    As others have said a test drive of each is needed, they have very different interiors and drive quite different despite having the same drivetrains.
    Not quite an apples to apples comparison it I have an 05 gt (same chassis and suspension as the 11-14) and have an 18 eco boost as a daily.
    As a daily driver the new chassis wins, as a weekend toy the older car feels more muscle car to me (newer is more refined sports car to me) most of the time driving the eco I don’t even think of it as a mustang but a 2 dr fusion, not sure how an extra 100hp would change that though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There is no doubts about feeling that extra 100 horsepower over an EcoBoost, you feel the power at the lightest touch and with the PP and Magnaride, the ramps can be loads of fun.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Thanks, just requested to join the group on facebook.
    2022 Camaro 1LE M6
    Formerly: 2011 Mustang GT M6, 2015 Dodge Challenger 392 M6, 1999 Camaro SS M6, 2000 Mustang GT 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    This is a question no one can answer for you as it is completely based on preference. Drive both and buy whichever one makes you smile most.
    Yep looks I will need to drive both back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    It’s all about what makes you smile the most for sure. Is it going to be a weekend warrior only or a daily driver? Any track time or quarter mile runs? Those questions will come up for sure and it helps you make up your mind easier.
    No track time, just a sat/sun cruiser and something nice to look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    ...I don’t even think of it as a mustang but a 2 dr fusion, not sure how an extra 100hp would change that though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thats kind of how I feel about the current car - 2 door fusion.
    2022 Camaro 1LE M6
    Formerly: 2011 Mustang GT M6, 2015 Dodge Challenger 392 M6, 1999 Camaro SS M6, 2000 Mustang GT 5MT