Likes Likes:  70
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Rob.

Best of luck Rick.
    ~Scott B

You having a good time away?

A great time!
    ~Scott B

Good luck Rick. I am not sure you know, but Rhonda had knee replacement surgery exactly 2 months ago on January 24. Full replacement with a titanium insert. They had her up and walking the same day. Within a month she was walking with a cane only, and for the past week she can walk without a cane altogether. Not quickly, but last week we walked around the local mall and made a complete circuit. She's even cleared to drive again.
    The surgery was done at Southlake in Newmarket, and they are amazing. Treatment by all attending was above and beyond. Not sure exactly what your problem is compared to hers, but the key to getting back on your feet is positive thinking and to obey the physio 100%.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Nice way to prepare prior to the surgery . All the best ZR. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Everyone I came into contact with at Markham Stouffville took excellent care of me yesterday. Doctor is pleased with outcome and back home by dinner time. Honestly, worst part, sore throat from the breathing tube but not so bad. Meds are keeping the knee / leg comfortable enough, hopefully a day or two and I can replace with just Tylenol. Walking with a cane but damm it ain't pretty to watch, wonder if I can adapt it to use clutch in the Cobra. Guess good planning when I went with the light pedal dual disc McLeod last yr.

Parrot beak meniscal tears are a type of obliquemeniscal tear which is connected in one plane and displaced in the other plane. Its appearance on axial images is curved like a crescent and is likened to that of aparrot's beak. The tear gap has a curved V-shape

Good to hear , SPEEDY RECOVERY ! I'll give u a day off before we start Jogging tomorrow !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Glad to hear everything turned out well for you sir. I now have a better understanding of what it is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Everyone I came into contact with at Markham Stouffville took excellent care of me yesterday. Doctor is pleased with outcome and back home by dinner time. Honestly, worst part, sore throat from the breathing tube but not so bad. Meds are keeping the knee / leg comfortable enough, hopefully a day or two and I can replace with just Tylenol. Walking with a cane but damm it ain't pretty to watch, wonder if I can adapt it to use clutch in the Cobra. Guess good planning when I went with the light pedal dual disc McLeod last yr.

Parrot beak meniscal tears are a type of obliquemeniscal tear which is connected in one plane and displaced in the other plane. Its appearance on axial images is curved like a crescent and is likened to that of aparrot's beak. The tear gap has a curved V-shape

WTF
    glad all went well Rick

Did they TIG or MIG it back together?
    All the best for a complete and speedy recovery.