Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Other AMSOIL Products

Other AMSOIL Products

Looking for a great Brake Fluid, I can get AMSOIL Series 500 High Performance Dot 3 Brake Fluid. High-temperature performance in auto/light-truck, high-performance, racing and powersports applications. High-temperature stability, yet flows easily at low temperatures. Helps keep water in suspension, slowing its effects on the brake system. High boiling temperatures ensure maximum life and reliable braking power. It has a Dry Boiling Point of 271°C (520°F) and a Wet Boiling Point of 151°C (304°F). (LINK)

$8.70 + Tax for a 12 oz. (355 mL) bottle.

AMSOIL Dominator Coolant Boost is formulated with proprietary tiered surfactant technology, providing quick and effective heat transfer inside radiator and cylinder heads, which results in reduced operating temperatures, more efficient operation, increased horsepower and significantly reduced engine warm-up times in cold weather. To test temperature reduction capabilities, controlled engine dynamometer (dyno) tests were performed on a 350 cubic inch Chevy engine with an aluminum block and cylinder heads. In each phase of testing, the engine was operated at 4,500 rpm until coolant temperature stabilized. As benchmarks for the test, straight water coolant stabilized at 220°F and a 50/50 antifreeze/water mixture stabilized at 228°F. (LINK)

$13.40 + Tax for a 473 mL bottle.

AMSOIL MP Metal Protector effectively lubricates moving parts, silencing squeaks without gumming up mechanisms. It displaces moisture from freshwater or saltwater to help prevent corrosion, and it is the product of choice for drying and protecting electrical and ignition systems. Metal Protector penetrates deep through rust and corrosion to restore movement of rusty parts. It is excellent for protecting firearms and other fine componentry, and it helps prevent jamming, especially in cold weather. Metal Protector contains no silicone, and is compatible with plastic, leather, fabric, fishing line and paint. (LINK)

$7.30 + Tax for a 248g can.

AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush helps restore fuel economy, increase operating efficiency and reduce emissions in gasoline and diesel engines, and automatic transmissions. Its potent, detergent-based formula cleans sludge and deposit build-up, promoting reduced oil consumption. AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush is safe on parts and can be easily disposed of with waste oil. (LINK)

$11.50 + Tax for a 473 mL bottle.

Oil Analysis Test Kit AMSOIL provides oil analysis service options. By analyzing used engine oil, a qualified lab can detect mechanical problems your engine may have. (LINK)

$54.95 + Tax per test.

A few options to get your product HERE.

If you would like more info or to order you can PM me or give me a call/text at (416)688-7670.

Thank you,

Ryan
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports
    Call/ Text: (416)688-7670

Amsoil T1-Certified Independent Dealer
    Amsoil Home Page

AMSOIL offers a line of Fuel Additives for both gas and diesel applications. I have personally had great results from the P.I. Performance Improver, it took my FX4 from 550 KM on a tank to just over 600 KM, I've got a few customers with better results on other vehicles too.

AMSOIL P.i. is the most potent gasoline additive available today. As a concentrated detergent, it is unsurpassed in cleaning combustion chamber deposits, intake valve deposits and port fuel injector deposits. AMSOIL P.i. helps maintain peak engine efficiency, fuel economy, power and drivability in newer low mileage engines. In engines with accumulated deposits, testing showed AMSOIL P.i. provided the following clean-up benefits after only one tank of gasoline:

Improves fuel mileage an average of 2.3% and up to 5.7%
    Reduced emissions
    hydrocarbons (HC) up to 15%
    carbon monoxide (CO) up to 26%
    nitrous oxides (NOx) up to 17%
    Restored power and performance
    Reduced need for costly higher octane fuel
    Reduced noise from carbon rap and pre-ignition
    Better drivability
    Smoother operation
    AMSOIL P.i. works as an “emissions passer.” It is ideal for use prior to emissions inspections.

$14.10 + tax for a 355 mL bottle.
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports

Amsoil Home Page

99chromegt
    Picked up my order from WK! Thanks for all of the info you sent me! I'm very excited to start trying the Amsoil line of products. Keep all the good info coming.
    Cheers
    Andrew

^^^ Everything I see there, excellent choices.

Club Supporter
    Going to try Amsoil oil in the Volvo R. Picking up my order this weekend. Thanks!

Glad WK was able to help you out Andrew.

Richard, I just picked up your order so I will have it with me tomorrow.
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports

Amsoil Home Page

99chromegt
    Hey Ryan... Power steering fluid??? Any options offered by Amsoil?

Of course! From the factory Power Steering Fluid is ATF so you've got a choice of AMSOIL ATF (LINK) or AMSOIL Multi-vehicle Synthetic Power Steering Fluid (LINK) which meets Fords M2C138-CJ; ESW-M2C128-C&D; M2C195-A; M2C204-A & M2C33-F specifications. ATF is $13.95 + tax per quart and PSF is $8.55 + tax per 473 mL bottle (1/2 a quart).
    Ryan Matheson
    Matheson Motorsports

Amsoil Home Page

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsoil Guy View Post
    Glad WK was able to help you out Andrew.

Richard, I just picked up your order so I will have it with me tomorrow.
    Thanks Ryan - got it now for the Volvo's oil change on Monday!