Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5

Thread: so..... any predictions to the start of stang season?

stangstevers

so..... any predictions to the start of stang season?

Insurance is back on the 2017 by April 10th and the fox is insured all year. But I don't think I will daily drive the "new" GT until mid May. I will surely annoy the neighbours with the fox pretty soon though

My beater died a few weeks ago after March break had to give the wife her mini van back so been driven g the s550/last week and this week. Didn't know there was so many different models of Subaru around apparently all race cars with drivers that will go to any extent in heavy traffic to show off their skills to try and get in front...lol even had an M6 trying to compete my my exhaust notes with His girlie sounding car - its comforting to know that every other performance car owner still pays their respect to the 5.0 badge in the s550 the very same as the fox - the s550 creates quite a frenzy on the street and in i guess being bright in colour and loud who wouldn't notice....I love it
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    My beater died a few weeks ago after March break had to give the wife her mini van back so been driven g the s550/last week and this week. Didn't know there was so many different models of Subaru around apparently all race cars with drivers that will go to any extent in heavy traffic to show off their skills to try and get in front...lol even had an M6 trying to compete my my exhaust notes with His girlie sounding car - its comforting to know that every other performance car owner still pays their respect to the 5.0 badge in the s550 the very same as the fox - the s550 creates quite a frenzy on the street and in i guess being bright in colour and loud who wouldn't notice....I love it
    I don't have that issue in mine. Although I tend to keep it in the speed limit, my 0-limit pace would require a lot more than a subaru to keep up