Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quebec tables legislation on religious-symbols ban

stangstevers
    On a personal level, I don't care if someone covers their hair (my limit is the eye hole thing, niqab? I think). What I find funny is "I wear this for modesty" <- proceeds to wear a ton of makeup and designer jeans. LMAO

Also on another personal level, you can't think that god is all mighty, loving, created everything AND at the same time think that he gives a fuck about what you wear!? Anything with so much power won't give a shit, the closest thing I can think of currently is Kim Jung Un with his "forced hair styles guide" for his people. Yes I'm comparing god to a fat little dictator. But the fat little dictator is real, the other one is imaginary (albeit the control and suffering it creates is very real) and any adult that believes they need to wear a specific piece of clothing to appease an imaginary friend is suffering from mental illness.

Someone mentioned islam is more political than religious, I agree. It's a very elaborate system. It's amazing that the "big 3" are all Abrahamic in their roots yet are all willing to kill each other for it. Religion is the dumbest invention humanity continues to spread. It's the biggest snake-oil scam in our history.

We literally carry all of the world's history in our pockets, yet some people still walk into places of worship to praise some idiot character designed by evil men, thousands of years ago.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    educate me, what's inaccurate?
    Apples and oranges - but it would appeal to those who won't think too deeply about what they read. American alt right blog site I assume.

Club Supporter
    Must be the Chem Trails - Alex Jones said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    left turn Clyde
    I can't stand the religious disputes, they are fruitless and usually end up ugly and threads get locked. I think you intended to say 'right turn, Clyde'. The former would have Clyde knock out punch the driver, in this position, you. Not trying to start anything with you as i really don't care to but that particular statement is inaccurate.

Just to add some levity to this thread.

FWIW, I also agree that church and state should be separate entities. Run the country with logical laws and govern by people that aren't disillusioned by some entity created by man thousands of years ago to keep people in line. Surprised this is happening in Quebec but good for them.