Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Heritage Ford: above and beyond

Heritage Ford: above and beyond

I have said many times that Bill at Heritage is fabulous. His competence and attention to our needs is first class. Now that Bill isn't available for a few more weeks it turns out that we need another car ((we've bought or arranged for friends 17 vehicles from Bill since May 2012), so we were going to wait until he's back to work. .
    As it happens my son Daniel wants to trade his '14 Fiesta for a new Ecosport. The assistant manager Steve, AND the owner of the dealership himself, Jamie, have both called Daniel and talked with him about what he needs and can afford. Jamie tells me he can put something together that will fit Daniel's situation. When do you get the owner calling you about an Ecosport!

A couple months ago I almost bought an semi- exotic car. Jamie was extremely helpful and was willing to go beyond his normal practice to help me get the car, but due to a mistake of the dealer who actually had the car (not Heritage) the deal fell through.

I cannot imagine another dealer anywhere going to these lengths to satisfy a client.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Myself, my brother and Sis have had the same outstanding dealings with Bill and Steve at Heritage.

55 HD
    A couple months ago I almost bought an semi- exotic car.

Kuddo's to Steve & Jamie and just about everyone who works @ Heritage. But please tell us more about the semi-exotic car. WHAT WAS IT????? and how did you not end up with it, we all like exotics.