Im not a very active poster but I thought I might like to ask a question about my brand new Velocity Blue GT Premium.

I needed to trade my manual trans. 2017 GT in for an automatic transmission version. Seems my left foot does not play well with the clutch peddle. Age and years working on concrete floors really sucks! And I will miss the shifter. But I got a great trade in value due to there only being 13,000km on my old car and lucked into the new GT Premium in a color I really love, and pretty much every bell and whistle to be had. Much more than the 2017 had in it. So far I am loving this new beast, with the 10 speed automatic, the digital dash, the variable exhaust notes, and more. Maybe even more than the 2017.

Except ONE thing. And I'm not sure if its my imagination or not....I don't really think so....but did Ford SOFTEN up the leather seats for the 2019? Did they soften them up for the auto trans. version? I know for sure the head rest is much softer, which I actually prefer. It doesn't smack me in the back of my head going over bumps. But I feel that the side bolsters of the seats are quite a bit softer and don't hold in corners as much. Even the seat cushion itself seems softer.

Has anyone else who made that sort of swap noticed this?

But not a deal breaker. I'm really rather happy with everything else about it.