My mind is made up and I will be parting with it. Now comes the questions... It's not a mint 5,000km original notch worth like 30 grand USD.

Looking at history (local) it's worth anywhere between 14 and 17.5 as it sits. I'd say it's at the top range because of the quality and/or rarity of the parts. It's not a jumbled together turd with chinese parts for example. It's a factory 5.0/T5 no-option notch. The interior, engine bay, underside is all mint or near mint. Issues is with the old-paint and a few bugs like an oil leak and the stupid 2.73 gearing which I never bothered to upgrade to 3.73 (which I have all the parts for).

Should I liquidate, as-is and see what happens. I will refuse to sell it below my cost. That's my limit and I'd rather donate it to a cause or set it on fire for youtube views than to sell it below my cost. Just the way I am. Or should I finish the project and see if I can reach the 20's?

I think once the gears are in, the oil leak and other small bugs are fixed, this will be a very good turn-key notch for someone. The paint isn't mint but it just means the person can enjoy it without guilt. My cost to fix those issues is under a grand anyway. But I'm so bored with working on cars. I think the middle zone is to sell it as-is with a trunk load of parts (oil pan, gaskets, oil, 3.73 gears, change kit and whatever fox specific things I have including the old school scanner). One could pretty much change the clutch without getting their hands dirty... LOL