Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A stupid question

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

A stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    My two girls like to help me and when their done I have to do it's over again...lol boy do they get insulted so I have to wait until their not looking.
    At least you have helpers!!! Like a pre wash lol
    My two would have to YouTube how to wash your car - 20&15 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    love the colour!!

as for soft cloth:
    • If you like swirls and holograms on that beautiful colour then you are good to go!
    • If you want a deep slick look and feel.... then NO! Nothing should touch the paint!

If you have to, always touch the paint with the fattest softest microfiber you can find
    https://www.autogeek.net/mfchart.html

When hot babes in bikinis wanna a selfie with your car and they lean on it or touch the paint... you have to be firm but polite... "please, don't touch the paint"

BTW This happens to me all the time, it can get annoying!! Just this past Saturday at Costco in fact, while I was buying 200 rolls of toilet paper and a 5kg jar of Nutella and this happens:

Then again at the park??

And I get really upset from all the scratches when they climb on the hood:

In the end it comes down to your preference.

Cheers
    Some guys have all the like must be my Donald Trump corn husk old man 80's hair flapping in the breeze that scares them - can't even compete with toilet paper ...lol its almost time for my once a year grooming...hahaha
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

lol,

In reality my car only attracts Old Guys! "Your car is nifty. Is it a 302 single carb?"

Same thing goes for the handlebar mustache or the full beard except these Guys are hipsters...."Dood noice beard!"
    Joel,

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Yup me too ( don’t have the patience or time anymore, I rather drive)and mine is black too.
    I have an auto spa here in Burlington too i’ve run the Mazda through the automated but honestly no way I would run my stang through - those cloth bang the car pretty good and that last huge turn thing near the wheels wells towards the end - ouch. Those exotics ( rare) that I do see go through- well they probably have spare dough for someone to do paint correction anyway lol. It’s funny I never see the manager/ owner run his new c63s through it( he lives nearby)
    I just use the bay but instead of using the brush they have I use my mitts- I do the whole car for $6 usually. $3 let time run run don’t add coins, another $3 for any additional soaping then rise it. If there’s no one waiting just dry her in there too.

I'd like a tutorial on wash bay washing (doesn't it have a sign saying not too?)
    I am too lazy to take the pressure washer out at home and wash either car. The new ones been dirty since I bought it with only occasional shell touchless washes that doesn't really clean it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Most do have a sign stating no hand washing, but if no one is waiting for the bay, I see no harm in it.
    ~Scott B

I'm dyeing to get a carnauba buzz with the s550 that's going to be a lazy afternoon...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

I'm dyeing to get a carnauba buzz with the s550 that's going to be a lazy afternoon...
    hahha

I can't stop sniffing this stuff
    Joel,

Axe should make that in body spray deodorant then we will get the chicks draping themselves on our rides
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    I'd like a tutorial on wash bay washing (doesn't it have a sign saying not too?)
    I am too lazy to take the pressure washer out at home and wash either car. The new ones been dirty since I bought it with only occasional shell touchless washes that doesn't really clean it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Yes nick but no one waiting. I do a modified 2 bucket,
    Or some have soap gun lightly spraying as I wipe one direction

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

A stupid question

Axe should make that in body spray deodorant then we will get the chicks draping themselves on our rides
    Don’t worry- no chicks drape over my car either not like styrofoam-
    Annnnnndddd I’m a “handsome “ lollol
    Dude! It MUST be the car!