Loading...
Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  446
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 248

Thread: Ah wth what’s it worth 06 Gt

  1. #71
    Super Moderator Scrape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    13,892
    Damn that PP2 car looks good but I think it is sold.
    This is a sweet car.

    Or this is maybe more of John's liking.


  2. #72
    Club Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,750
    I might as well just roll on in this thread....Dodge or Ram it question ....5.7 8 speed is a proven truck from what I hear from peeps , question on a short term 2 yr lease is a Penstar V6 decent no towing , no heavy loads ? I think if I was looking long term on a Penstar V6 it might be a questionable decision.


    TIA

  3. #73
    Admin ZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    45,430
    No miles behind the wheel of the V6 so can't give an honest opinion.

  4. #74
    Club Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,750
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    No miles behind the wheel of the V6 so can't give an honest opinion.

    Went to look at them Mopar again , nice rigs , I’m partial to the classic Midnight editions , liking the Blue w/sport hood flat black stripes in a Hemi had a Chally there too almost as long as the Ram , big cars man
    Last edited by Screw; 05-15-2019 at 10:10 PM.

  5. #75
    Admin ZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    45,430
    Trick is to find the one that best suits you.

  6. #76
    Mustang Occasionally Armen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    At my home.
    Posts
    4,297
    Test drive a 2.7L EB F150. You won’t regret it.

  7. #77
    Club Supporter Laffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    3,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    I might as well just roll on in this thread....Dodge or Ram it question ....5.7 8 speed is a proven truck from what I hear from peeps , question on a short term 2 yr lease is a Penstar V6 decent no towing , no heavy loads ? I think if I was looking long term on a Penstar V6 it might be a questionable decision.


    TIA
    We have 4 V6 Rams now as fleet trucks combined for 140k kms total. What would you like know?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

  8. #78
    Member hsousa88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,875
    Know a guy who DDs a V6 ram.. gas mileage is only a tad better than mine. A bit of a slouch on the hwy too.
    Hugo
    1988 LX

  9. #79
    Club Supporter Laffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    3,860
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Know a guy who DDs a V6 ram.. gas mileage is only a tad better than mine. A bit of a slouch on the hwy too.
    V6 8spd truck? These have not been our findings. Saving 3-4l/100km over the V8 stuff, no complaints on power, and have had zero issues. Our one foreman says its 10x better to drive than the 15 Silverado he was in before.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

  10. #80
    Club Supporter FABMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    476
    Had a 2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4 with a 5.7 Hemi. Truck was a workhorse and never had any issues.
    FABMAN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service