Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  446
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Ah wth what’s it worth 06 Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Which dealer was this one ?
    The one Armen posted ? Bad influences you guys are , my 14 day cool off period just expired lol
    There was one of these up north for $33. Had around 20k kms. I was going to go look at it but found something else.
    Edit: I just looked for the add and it’s gone. It was at $35 for a while and then got reduced to $33. Good deal on a low km boss.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Also, if you see a Grabber blue 13 boss come up for sale in Milton/Orangeville area be very careful. I went to look at one there with 30k kms. It was really beat up. Bubbling on the hood lip, damaged quarter panel and it had been hit from behind and pushed the rear trunk panel in 2”. The trunk lid still closed though so you couldn’t tell (when the lid was closed) other than the deep scratches in the bumper. Owner told me the car was in great condition with no damage....

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Also, if you see a Grabber blue 13 boss come up for sale in Milton/Orangeville area be very careful. I went to look at one there with 30k kms. It was really beat up. Bubbling on the hood lip, damaged quarter panel and it had been hit from behind and pushed the rear trunk panel in 2”. The trunk lid still closed though so you couldn’t tell (when the lid was closed) other than the deep scratches in the bumper. Owner told me the car was in great condition with no damage....
    In other words, Kijiji mint!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    In other words, Kijiji mint!
    I have wasted so much of my time within the last 2 months that I actually gave up looking for a car. Too many idiots selling junk and saying it’s mint. Even low kms cars. Then trying to get more pictures is such a hassle. When I sell a car I try and put in as many good pictures as possible to try and not waste people’s time or my own. You want more pictures? No problem. It really easy. Some people act like your asking for the world just because you want more pictures. My attitude now is that if can’t do something simple like that, when I’m willing to come from far and spend good money, than I’m not interested in your car anymore.

I couldn't agree more!! Me and my buddy were talking about the exact same thing a few days ago. Ask for better pics or more info it takes days or no responses. WTF, are you selling or not? The rare occasion you'll find a seller on the ball. I pretty much gave up dealing with Kijiji, I wont do social media marketplaces. Now a days (I find) you're better off with word of mouth or a dealership.

A couple of months ago I listed my daily driver for sale with high quality pics and detail info on a few forums that I frequent. I didn't even bother with Kijiji. I rather it fucking rot in the garage than deal with low balling, time wasting scumbags. End of rant....

No response, easy, move on. Obviously they aren’t serious about selling.
    -Don____________

I enquired about a small item on Kijiji last week. We agreed on a price and said he can meet me in 2 days. Two days later I emailed him if where we are going to meet and he said he never spoke to me about it. Sent him snap shot of our conversation. Said doesn’t remember and sold it to someone else for more. Got to laugh at these trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many idiots on Kijji. I gave up on that shit. My old man anger gets the better of me at times.

^ Remember , we know about "Parking garage gate".
    LOL

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Lmao - he was a raging bull !
    In all fairness maybe it was built up over years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver