Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  446
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah wth what’s it worth 06 Gt

In a crew, you looking for 5.5 or 6' box?
    For me, overall size of the truck was a major consideration, had choice between quad with 6' box or crew with 5.5. Came down to box size was more important so bought a quad.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    What style you need to get into to get a little nicer interior finishings ? I guess they still have old stock on 6 speeds in 19 classics .
    I think SLT and up you get into the nicer interior. SV has a few 19's with the 6spd on their lot. They have one I've been eyeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    What style you need to get into to get a little nicer interior finishings ? I guess they still have old stock on 6 speeds in 19 classics .
    Define nicer. For the Classic trucks (outgoing style) the range was as such:

ST/Express trucks are the most basic interiors. Plastic dash, door panels, small radio and minimal tech
    SLT you get better cloth seats, can have it with the bucket fronts and the good full center console. Can also options the big radio and some tech options. Dash and door panels still basic
    Sport/Rebel have leather "trimmed" seats as stock, with the padded leather dash and door panels. Can order with full leather, tech it out
    Laramie/Longhorn/Limited is Texas cowboy out the box.

If you want leather and shit in a classic now, your only option is find a left over 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I think SLT and up you get into the nicer interior. SV has a few 19's with the 6spd on their lot. They have one I've been eyeing.
    8 speed is what I’d look for

Ross gave mine a major splish splash inside n out yesterday, looks purdier than a $20 whore.

There's a guy in my area with a late model Hemi Ram and damn it sounds sweet. I saw him coming down the road the other day, so I flagged him down to find out what he had. The muffler was a Flowmaster Super 44 with the stock resonators still in place. I was little surprised, usually you can tell it's a Flowmaster from the camber sound, but this wasn't the case.

Back to topic for a min ... do I reduce or safety the vehicle & spend $ to correct this TSB water fkn gremlin, I cant bs people don’t feel right so I disclose . It’s minor but still bugs me :/

Hey TrueBlue your area has a lot of sweet foxes within a few blocks ...and Flowmaster Kit is much more reasonable than Corsa , just like the rasp of Corsa

Check over for safety and then make a decision.

Have a few peeps I’m holding off till weekend, if needed I’ll do what ZR said