Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Internet / TV providers ?

Internet / TV providers ?

Well another thread about costs etc, !

We are with Bell, of course time has come to re new our deal with them , NO DEALS ! they want $302 a month, unlimited internet, the Better TV package and my cell phone ! ( we have Fibe 25)

Checked with Rogers , about the same ! better down load speed !

Comwave, $142 a month for unlimited internet & Premium TV package , they don't have cell phone package and I don't need a house phone !

So who is using what ? Anyone using Comwave ?? reviews are terrible , not for the products, but their customer service seems to SUCK large !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Subscribing, in exact same boat and need relief.

Don't know what's going on , is it carbon tax , bend me over fee's, what ever, ??

On a different note, my daughters car insurance , Doubled ! no explanation , nothing , ZERO marks on her record ! drives maybe 3,000 kms a year ! WTF ???
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Good flippin grief!!!

On a side note, look up reviews on Bell n Rogers, now thats brutal.

Glen I have Rogers - not cheap but just had Ignite installed and it takes away the huge PVR boxes and everything is streamed through the internet. It is really cool but freezes up allot but love the features that come with it.

I've been happily away from Bell and Rogers for many years now and plan to never go back. Tired of the constant price increases, wasting time on the phone haggling or dealing with screw ups.

I have my internet with Start.ca (3rd party) which Bell and Rogers provide. Paying $50/month for Fibe 25 DSL Bell service, the speed is more than enough for my family. They have many other packages to suit your needs. Start's customer service is fantastic and the price never increases! They also provide TV packages, which I don't have. I've been with them for about 5 years.

Other internet provides you can look at.
    Virgin Internet (Bell) which usually has a promo for Fibe 50 DSL $30/month for 12 months after that it's $60/month no further increases.
    Ebox Internet has the same promo as well.
    Carrytel Internet has great deals on packages, but service can be a hit and miss at times.

As for TV, I'm using an antenna for my local channels. I get about +/-30 channels from that. Plus I have an android box which provides the rest of my viewing pleasures from free IPTV and free movie/tv apps.

A couple of months ago my dad ditched Rogers after being with them for 40+ years. I got him an IPTV package for $10/month with every God damn channel you can think of and the quality is excellent.

For cell service me and the wife are with Zoomerwireless.ca (owned by Rogers) Paying $36/month (includes phone) for unlimited everything and 4GB of data. Never a price increase and their customer service is top notch! I've been with them for 5 years.

Public Mobile provides plans as low as $10/month depending on your needs.
    Freedom Mobile is also another option.

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Well another thread about costs etc, !

We are with Bell, of course time has come to re new our deal with them , NO DEALS ! they want $302 a month, unlimited internet, the Better TV package and my cell phone ! ( we have Fibe 25)

Checked with Rogers , about the same ! better down load speed !

Comwave, $142 a month for unlimited internet & Premium TV package , they don't have cell phone package and I don't need a house phone !

So who is using what ? Anyone using Comwave ?? reviews are terrible , not for the products, but their customer service seems to SUCK large !
    Yes, never thought I would see the day I was forking over $300 a month($3600 a year ffs!)to Bell, but I am. I need to keep bell for the Sympatico and bellnet email addresses, and just to complicated to split everything up. I have Fibe, Crave, multiple packages that have been added over the years. I could survive with internet/ email only, but there are 2 more votes that always trump mine in the house.

lxexpress
    I have a buddy that just went with that Amazon fire stick, so far so good, been about a month now.

Finally got around to this ! we are going with Rogers , my Bell bill was $316 a month , cell, internet & tv, Rogers is $144 (1st year) & then goes to $174 after 1 year, I have had my cell plan with Bell for ever ! not any more , Rogers beat Bell by $15 bucks a month , $40 month, unlimited north american (phone & text} no data, never use it !
    Soooooooooooooooo it's BYE BYE MA BELL ! don't wanna deal , see ya later , right now my bill is half with better speeds , more channels , what's not to like !
    Took a while of back & forth but worth it in the end, G>