Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Internet / TV providers ?

stangstevers
    Start.ca unlimited internet
    Netflix
    Motortrend
    IpTV ($15 month 800 channels)
    Kodi

Got the "senior retention rep" call me today, wanting to know why I am cancelling my service , he started off with how Bell is working hard to be the best in Canada etc, so my come back was if they wanted to be the BEST they should start by employing local labour rather than outsource & stop trying to rob us blind, (call display showed a US phone # probably linked to Pakistan), (at least that what he sounded like.)
    I asked him one question , how can Rogers give me more stuff for around half of what ur charging ? & then my last comment was, unless the next words coming out of your mouth are we are will meet their prices, SILENCE, conversation over !
    BYE BYE BELL after 20 years !

I am fed up with Bell too.
    Wondering whether anyone has ever tried one of the wonder antennas that just plug in to the electrical system in your house and to the tv. Great promises and prices....but....

Boy, Bell INDIA has allot of nerve, another call today like I never got one yesterday ! & OH by the way SIR this call is being recorded, my reply < under no circumstances is this call to be recorded, Sorry Sir but I am not allowed to do that, WELL THEN this conversation is OVER ! we'll see how far BELL really wants to push this ! my next call will be to CRTC too file a complaint, about their harassment & badgering , NEVER PISS OFF AN OLD FUCK LIKE ME, I live for the pay back !

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    SIR this call is being recorded, my reply < under no circumstances is this call to be recorded, Sorry Sir but I am not allowed to do that, WELL THEN this conversation is OVER !
    NICE!!! I'll use that next time they call asking for my business back...LOL

Well now, I get my on line statement today from MA BELL , even though my account is cancelled , they still want me to pay the month in advance ! and this is also attached to my statement on line !

'A late payment charge of 3% per month (42.58% per' annum) will apply from this month's bill date if we have not received your payment before your next bill date !

I am somewhat considering this a threat that if I don't pay the month in advance & then try to get it back , they will start charging me the interest ! If I am understanding their BS correctly !

Imagine 42.58% , where do I invest to get that kinda return ? I think the mifa interest is less !

~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    [FONT="]Well now, I get my on line statement today from MA BELL , even though my account is cancelled , they still want me to pay the month in advance ! and this is also attached to my statement on line ![/FONT]
    Yeah, it's all in the micro fine print at the very bottom of the agreement you signed when they promised you a great deal to sign on.....LOL. These large corporations are great at scamming to get our hard earned pennies...

stangstevers
    Yuge scam... that and insurance

Ditch the TV. Massive rip off - pay to see advertisements?? If you absolutely need local news, get an antenna.

Rich
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-C View Post
    Ditch the TV. Massive rip off - pay to see advertisements?? If you absolutely need local news, get an antenna.

Rich
    Well local news & the Three Stooges !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile