Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left-Wing Climatard Fail at Glacier National Park

Left-Wing Climatard Fail at Glacier National Park

SHHHHHHHH!!! The U.S National Park Service has quietly removed all the signs put up by the Obama administration that told visitors that the glaciers would “all be gone” by the year 2020 due to global warming… because… it’s 2019, and the glaciers are all still there and have been growing.

Glacier National Park quietly removed a sign at its visitor center saying the glaciers will disappear by 2020 which were originally placed because former President Obama believed the predictions pushed by the left’s climate change hypothesis.

According to federal officials, several years in a row of high snowfall and cold temperatures totally obliterated a computer model that authorities relied on to claim that the glaciers would all be melted by 2020, Daily Caller reported.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/06...heyre-growing/
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

stangstevers
    Environment and climate aside...

Anyone who believes the UN has the world's population at best interest is a fool at best. They've been claiming "end of the world" since the 70's. They will be right one day, just like the homeless guy telling you Jesus is coming back next week...

You mean he is not coming next week??? DAMMIT!!!

stangstevers
    Imagine the poor guy coming back to the shit show we have now... also since he was most likely a brown guy, imagine the look on some people's faces lol

I have a hard time believing anything a leftist says or pushes as part of their agenda. Climate change made sense to me 25 years ago when I was in high school, but the older I get, the less I believe in...

stangstevers
    Can we say climaphobe not tard tho... lol

I was at Glacier National Park a couple weeks ago...and those glaciers are certainly not growing (over the long term).

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    They will be right one day, just like the homeless guy telling you Jesus is coming back next week...

The homeless guy might be wrong, but I wish he were right.

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    The homeless guy might be wrong, but I wish he were right.
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. ... Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. ... Matthew 24:36.
    Waiting for spring to arrive...

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by TZWILD View Post
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. ... Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. ... Matthew 24:36.
    so... around 1am ish?

if I was a god, I'd be "F those guys" and start over somewhere else. Actually, remembering how I played Sims... probably a good thing I'm no god. lol