Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left-Wing Climatard Fail at Glacier National Park

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    so... around 1am ish?

if I was a god, I'd be "F those guys" and start over somewhere else. Actually, remembering how I played Sims... probably a good thing I'm no god. lol
    Did you see the results of last night's NBA finals?
    We are now in the year of the "Rapture" ...lol.
    Waiting for spring to arrive...

stangstevers
    I used to drink each time Doug said "folks"... I'm now a raging alcoholic lol

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I used to drink each time Doug said "folks"... I'm now a raging alcoholic lol
    https://dailyhive.com/toronto/doug-f...-drinking-game
    Doug Ford's folksy lingo sparks new drinking game in Ontario
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    To this day, I'm still catching up lol

Quote Originally Posted by TZWILD View Post
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. ... Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. ... Matthew 24:36.
    1 Thessalonians 4

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Now that will be quite a sight.....

stangstevers
    I'm already drunk so party on... I'll fill the tub with water so my bud jesus can do his thing...

Not walk unit.. make it into wine