Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  28

Thread: Ahmads Garage

Ahmads Garage

Hey TMC!

Figured i'd make a garage post to keep track of all my happenings in the car's I own.

2019 Mustang GT PP2 - Shadow Black

Plans : Ordered a Steeda H pipe. Just waiting for that to get in! I also need to get mudflaps, cuz im already shredding my rear panels -_-

I am already told by many that they hear the car roll up to their house before i get there. But i guess since im always in the car i dont really get to hear that lol. the H pipe hopefully will be louder from the cabin lol.

in love with her body lines.

Here it is with a brother! Didn't even know a family friend had a 19 base GT. They look slicker in multiples !

And for my Winter beater, which i was driving year around since Nov 2017 since it got imported from Japan.

1997 Subaru Forester RHD - Sitting at 105K - Cant trust anything else in the winter after I started drivin this AWD Beast

Stock EJ20G motor with stock turbo.

Whiteline sway bars and front and rear strut bars.

2004 WRX timing belt kit w/water pump and all the upgraded goodies.

Valve Cover Gaskets changed over at 90K

Custom cat back from a 2004 WRX, i slapped a 3inch Greddy Muffler for that rumble.

2004 WRX Front Seats. MUCH more sportier then the 1997 seats. the 97 seats feel like your goin for a road trip!!

2 12 Inch 1000W subwoofers. This is where the mustang needs some love lol. the stock sound system in the stang really makes me wanna wear headphones. but as another owner said, the sound system is the exhaust.

Here it is with a sibling i found in the wild !

Hope to share more pics when things start changin! Have a great Tuesday yall!

Beautiful looking PP2, post a vid with the sound difference between stock and new mid pipe if ya can sure some folks would love to see the difference

Also maybe instead of flaps, look in to getting the rear bumper clear filmed. Would save the paint and not stick out as much/cleaner look.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

The exhaust in the 2018+ cars is deceiving. In track mode from the outside it’s pretty loud. On the inside it’s much more muted.

Awesome choice btw. PPII is a great package.

Ahmad welcome to TMC and congratulations on the new PP2, she is a beauty!

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Also maybe instead of flaps, look in to getting the rear bumper clear filmed. Would save the paint and not stick out as much/cleaner look.
    gotta agree. Save the mud-flaps for the Subbie.

Great looking Stang, seen those PPII's at the track, great performers right outta the box.
    Welcome to the club
    -Don____________
    “Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines.” - Enzo Ferrari

Last night I lent my PP2 to a friend at the track. First time I’ve heard it in track mode from the pits. Plenty loud! Inside it is very deceiving. I wouldn’t want anything louder.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 06-12-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Nice PP2! Congrats!

Welcome to TMC and beautiful car.

I got the Steeda H pipe installed.

IT came with 2 clamps for the rear piping and the front two clamps from the stock resonator are to be re-used.

The shop told me they will weld the rear vs using the supplied clamps. They said clamps leak always.

I am finding when i go FULL WOT it definitely screams now. i was told it sounds a bit tinny/raspy on WOT but its kinda nice. it feels like its tearin up the atmosphere!! OH and the downshifts make its presence known. every downshift presents a growl!!!

also a rolling shot!!