Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Voters already forgetting whats transpired..............:(

Angry Voters already forgetting whats transpired..............:(

A new poll suggests the federal Liberals have stopped the bleeding from the beating they took in the SNC-Lavalin furor.
    The Leger poll suggests the Liberals have closed the gap slightly with the front-running Conservatives since April and dissatisfaction with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his government has eased a bit.
    More significantly, the poll also suggests the Liberals have opened up a 14-point lead over the Conservatives when it comes to which of the two main parties Canadians would prefer to see form government after the Oct. 21 vote.

At the same time, however, the poll suggests more Canadians are worried about the prospect of four more years of Trudeau's Liberals than they are about the Conservatives regaining power.

stangstevers
    From listening at social media... nahh ain't true. There's more anti-trudeau speak from real people than the liberals can afford Russian trolls to circumvent it with fake "trudeau is best" type comments lol

And it's trudeau, his leaders can't hide him forever until the election.

I tend to ignore the polls as well. I don't think people will forget about the SNC scandal....or the trip to India dining with a terrorist....or, or.....and the list goes on. Hopefully the PC's drive those messages in their campaign, along with a platform to make our country better.

stangstevers
    You don't need attack ads, just show video clips of him in parliament lol

Off my meds again
    I keep saying this, but it's the truth. Never underestimate the stupidity of the Canadian voter.