Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  127
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your opinions on your gal topless ?

I think he de-tuned it for ur own safety collector eh

How mucha damoney ?

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

What are your opinions on your gal topless ?

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    How mucha damoney ?
    Let’s not derail OP’s thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Where do ya live? I’ll drive by tomorrow and rev up!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Where do ya live? I’ll drive by tomorrow and rev up!!

I’d have likely tried to Jack the car , but I volunteered to work Sunday & Monday

Mustang Occasionally
    I’ve had lots of Mustangs including a fox vert, an S197 very and the current 2015. Didn’t have any issues with any of them. I’ve had my current Mustang the longest and I enjoy it very much. It does so many things well. Road course, strip, cruising top up or down... it’s really been a blast.

Where y’a working ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    I’ve had lots of Mustangs including a fox vert, an S197 very and the current 2015. Didn’t have any issues with any of them. I’ve had my current Mustang the longest and I enjoy it very much. It does so many things well. Road course, strip, cruising top up or down... it’s really been a blast.
    Stupid question, top up and inclement weather is there an issue ? Monsoon rain ..I hate water issues

In 1993 my wife and I went to Las Vegas and rented a Mustang LX convertible. First one I'd ever driven. During the week we were there I had the top down most of the time and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, it wasn't something I really wanted, and I would up buying a 1993 Fort Probe GT.
    around 1996 I had some financial trouble and was reduced to driving a 1992 Dodge Spirit. I said to Rhonda, "don't worry. In a couple of years we'l be fine and I'll be able to buy A Mustang Convertible. It popped out of my mouth from nowhere because I hadn't even dreamed about it. However, in February 1999 I was able to order my 1999 Mustang GT convertible. I LOVED that car, especially with the 3.73 gears and larger throttle body Joe DaSilva put on it.
    Since then, I've had a total of SEVEN Mustang ragtops. The 99; a 2003 Cobra; a 2004 Cobra; a '12 GT; a 14' GT; a '15 GT, and now my '17 GT. Today I was driving all day with the top down. IT's a fabulous feeling. Unless money is tight I wouldn't even consider a hardtop. The new car I am making a deal on is also a convertible(Not a Mustang), and if that deal falls through I'll likely be ordering a '20 Mustang; Convertible of course.

To answer Screw's question: the only time my top leaks is in a touchless car wash. Not all of them, but there's one nearby that puts out a LOT of pressure. In cold weather or even heavy rain it's fine.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Stupid question, top up and inclement weather is there an issue ? Monsoon rain ..I hate water issues
    Nope. I’ve been caught in torrential down falls with it and no issue. But I wouldn’t go through and automatic car wash with it.

I love my vert. I have a sunroof in my pickup and in my wife's car and hate them. I drive my mustang top down as much as possible. I put on a baseball cap when its too sunny but top still goes down. If it is stupid hot I leave the top up and turn on the A/C. Touchless car wash... Bring in a cloth to catch the occasional drips. I still use the touchless wash when I'm too lazy to pull out the pressure washer though