Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  127
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What are your opinions on your gal topless ?

^ So your taking back all the nice things you said about me are ya.

Sorry man top up if you need a ride

Well I went to see a French topless gal and took her for a go ...I was straight up with my wife texted her “French topless gal , she’s hawt” + 3 images ....only downfall it sent as a text & no pics....oh the following texts from her were quite funny

No I don’t think I’m buying it but was educational

Had my convertible for 10 years now, and my $0.02 is this

- When the weather is right, no better feeling than the top down and the exhaust noise emanating all around you.
    - When the weather is less than ideal, boy do I wish I had a hard top. In the sweltering dog days of summer and colder fall times I won't find the energy to drive the car because it feels a bit off with the top up. I probably lose a month of driving vs if I would have bought a hard top.
    - If you want a drag or road course weapon, don't start with a vert. You'll always be climbing up hill. Won't stop you from enjoying those events with the car but if you're competitive then caveat emptor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

When i was young i wanted vert 70 cuda - also wanted a fox vert when they first came out - that desire is gone now but i do wish the s550 had a sun roof... - the '79 has a sun roof and the '81 ha t-tops - still like the t-tops - but when the sun is at high noon its a little much!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Oh I enjoyed it and felt like you were going twice as fast unless it was because it was that much quicker than my 4.6
    Imo it was priced a little high nicely maintained aside from needing a complete paint correction

My lesson today was be careful what you text cuz it might get misconstrued

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Oh I enjoyed it and felt like you were going twice as fast unless it was because it was that much quicker than my 4.6
    Imo it was priced a little high nicely maintained aside from needing a complete paint correction

My lesson today was be careful what you text cuz it might get misconstrued
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

It sort of depends on what you are driving as well.
    I have had my new (to me )Jaguar F-type vert for less than two weeks. In that time I have driven almost 1800 km(kinda funny because the previous owner drove 15000 km in 4 years!), and the top has been up only when it's raining. Windows down A/c off, rear diffuser up, it's an incredible pleasure. Very little wind buffeting, surprisingly little noise (except when I use the active exhaust), just sheer enjoyment. I can actually hear the phone through the car speakers, which I couldn't in the Mustang.
    Compared to all 7 of my ragtop Mustangs, it's night and day. Like mentioned above, when weather conditions weren't ideal I'd have the top up, a/c or heater on. In looking back, I actually drove "topless" very little.
    So, if you are considering a vert, there are other cars to try out. As much as I was a rabid Mustang fan for decades(still am), I am now spoiled.

Since I'm on the subject, my car has an active exhaust. At low speeds, it sounds like most v-6's kinda... meh!), but when the mufflers are turned off, and you run up through the gears, the sound at 6000rpm is blood curdling. Not like a v-8, but more like a formula one car. Incredible! You want to do it again and again. And again!
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

What doe you gain with track pack 11-12 Gt’s other than Brembo ? Serious question GR