Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  127
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: What are your opinions on your gal topless ?

I have never really been a vert guy. Much prefer the more solid feel of a hardtop. Also never wanted the additional maintenance of maintaining a soft top or the worry of someone cutting it to get into the car. Each to their own I guess.

As stated by others, there are only a couple of 2 seaters that could possibly change my mind but I will likely stay with a hardtop.
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    What doe you gain with track pack 11-12 Gt’s other than Brembo ? Serious question GR

You get the bigger brembo brakes (which are now the base GT S550 brakes), specially recalibrated traction control, anti-lock brakes and performance front and rear brake pads, 6-speed, wider 19” wheels and I believe higher spring rates, bigger anti-roll bars and some additional cooling, Torsen helical differential and 3.73 gears.
    FABMAN

stangstevers
    could use bigger boobs, but I don't think the cost of the implants are worth it.

That silver New Edge vert that was in the classifieds was a bangin good deal to get in a nice low maintenance topless ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    You get the bigger brembo brakes (which are now the base GT S550 brakes), specially recalibrated traction control, anti-lock brakes and performance front and rear brake pads, 6-speed, wider 19” wheels and I believe higher spring rates, bigger anti-roll bars and some additional cooling, Torsen helical differential and 3.73 gears.
    Thanks , does a CS get that too or was it an option for CS w/track pack ?

Topless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Nice ^^

SlipperyVic
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    That silver New Edge vert that was in the classifieds was a bangin good deal to get in a nice low maintenance topless ride.
    I wish it was for sale 3 months ago when I bought my '04 Vert. I could be buying even more stuff with the savings.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyVic View Post
    I wish it was for sale 3 months ago when I bought my '04 Vert. I could be buying even more stuff with the savings.
    How much was yours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

DinoZ
    I only bought the mustang because it was available in a convertible and a v8. Ive owned a total of 38 cars in my life (sales career) 95 % of them hard-tops some with sunroofs, but all my weekend and non business cars had to be convertibles.

I mean what’s the point if not.