Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  127
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What are your opinions on your gal topless ?

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    could use bigger boobs, but I don't think the cost of the implants are worth it.
    IMO, unless they’re really small or badly sagging, naturals are always better.....

A CS doesn't have a track pack option.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Thanks , does a CS get that too or was it an option for CS w/track pack ?

SlipperyVic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    How much was yours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I paid just under 14g for a 1 owner 2004 GT that was totally stock and in incredible shape. 68k on it. Even has the original window sticker.

It was more than I wanted to spend, but it was in far and above better condition then the other options on the market at that time and I had gone and looked at them all. I was good luck for auto sales. A car would sit for months not selling and as soon as I would go look at it or call about it, it would sell the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    A CS doesn't have a track pack option.
    Thanks man good to know

3 ragtops for me: 99 35th anniversary, 04 Cobra, and recently 98 Cobra Saleen. They are great for cruising in the summer. There's something about driving in the open air.

Downside is that they are not quite as rigid as their coupe brethren and as another pointed out here, if you want to track it, you'll face some restrictions and/or need to put in a full roll bar. Also....its another potential repair issue; top eventually will wear and/or top motor/switch will go....if you drive it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    3 ragtops for me: 99 35th anniversary, 04 Cobra, and recently 98 Cobra Saleen. They are great for cruising in the summer. There's something about driving in the open air.

Downside is that they are not quite as rigid as their coupe brethren and as another pointed out here, if you want to track it, you'll face some restrictions and/or need to put in a full roll bar. Also....its another potential repair issue; top eventually will wear and/or top motor/switch will go....if you drive it enough.
    Want to sell the cobra or trade ?

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Thanks , does a CS get that too or was it an option for CS w/track pack ?
    Unfortunately not, the CS/GT is strictly an appearance package. Different options came with it between 11-12 as opposed to 13/14 models. My preference between the two is the 13/14 models as the CS package delivered more in those years.

Also, if you want a stick in that body style then stick with 13/14 models. Ford did some quiet revisions the MT-82 to help improve things. Either way, your first mod should be an MGW or Barton shifter (with direct transmission mount). Factory divorced shifter design is just flawed for any spirited driving.
    FABMAN

Thanks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Want to sell the cobra or trade ?

Sorry, those are all past rides of mine.....long gone. Now drive an 08 Shelby Coupe which I don't plan to part with anytime soon.