Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Used Mercedes...

Yes they are. So hard to decide, want them all haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I will always, always buy used trucks. No matter how much I've got, until I am so well off that I can afford the car of my dreams brand new.

Why? Becuase there is always something better, used. Why spend a load of money on a brand new mass produced run of the mill car when the saving from buying used buys you something more special and gives you the change to run it?

Unless under extended warranty, almost all I know who purchased a used BMW, Jag or Audi have regretted it shortly there after. Latest victim, used X5 that experienced the all too common water pump failure shortly after purchase and a year later engine leaks from every orifice it's possible for oil to run out of, all this at under 70k. Depreciated value at trade after two years was abysmal. Not much exp with used Benz.

Forgot about the Benz diesels, big pill to swallow when the engines coked full of soot n needs complete top end pulled to service.............get you some of that bill.

Yes have the service history checked but also those cars had allot of suspension issues that I paid for as a field rep. Beautiful cars to drive but personally wouldn’t own one without warranty and MB can come with a 7 year 160 k warranty.

Stay away from used euro cars. They become endless money pits.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

My experience with MB as been great, right now we own a 2015 ML350 bluetec and a 2010 SLK350.
    I’ve also owned many other models in the past and will definitely get another one when my wife decides to upgrade the ML.
    Just make sure you buy the best car you can afford with the lowest km’s, also make sure the service history is good.
    I think this cars get a bad rep because they are expensive to maintain so most people cheap out on maintenance, but if you find a good one you will enjoy it, they really are a pleasure to drive.

One of the sad things about high end German cars is.........they WILL strand you at least once..........and you WILL buy another one. lol.

What I've seen is that they either have a million problems, or some people get the one that is never maintained and it still clicks along 300,000 kms. There is no inbetween.

The CLS are super sweet cars. AMG
    '21 F150 Screw 4x4 FX4 3.5 Powerboost (Iconic Silver)
    '21 Explorer ST (Atlas Blue)
    '19 Mustang Bullitt (Dark Hyland Green) Vortech Supercharged
    '11 Mustang GT 5.0L (Race Red) 8.92 @ 154 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    One of the sad things about high end German cars is.........they WILL strand you at least once..........and you WILL buy another one. lol.
    This painfully true. My dad was a GM/Cadillac guy my entire adolescence. At one point we had Escalade/CTSV/SRX garage. Never ONCE did one of those strand him, fail to get him where he needed, or even incur much maintenance. Then one day he decided to go with the Teutons as a treat for himself and picked up an MB-AMG. HVAC controls failed 3 times, cam sensors failed leaving him stuck at roadside 2 times, and he had to pay $5000 to have the brakes done at like 40,000kms.

He has owned nothing but Mercedes since that car...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate