Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  8

Thread: So this morning I saw this

So this morning I saw this

Heading north on Kennedy Road in the curb lane approaching the red light at Progress Avenue. It turns green and as traffic slowly moves I can see that there is someone sitting on the curb with their legs extended out in to the lane (I'm thinking what an asshole) As I get closer it's a man with his track pants pulled down with his junk hanging out (he may have taken a dump on the road) all while the TTC driver let people off right there. What made it even better was that he was making himself a sammich right there on the sidewalk with the bread laying on it. I got gas at Petro Can and while doing so watched the next bus let people off after the intersection LOL. I'm sure someone was notified and he would be collected in short order.
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Meth is a hell of a drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    It doesn't sound like he washed his hands after taking a dump on the road and before making his sandwich.

What type of lunch meat was used? Any cheese? Gotta have cheese. Need the deets here man...
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    What type of lunch meat was used? Any cheese? Gotta have cheese. Need the deets here man...
    Not sure but it was white bread and he was applying what appeared to be butter with a plastic knife. I was driving and the wife and MIL were trying to distract the 12 year old niece from the shit show.
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community