Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: time pieces

time pieces

I thought there was a thread here on watches. I can't find it if there was but I would like to ask about purchasing an interesting,vintage non battery watch for around $500 to $1000 if possible. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by reggies View Post
    I thought there was a thread here on watches. I can't find it if there was but I would like to ask about purchasing an interesting,vintage non battery watch for around $500 to $1000 if possible. Any thoughts?
    Here's the thread...

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...hlight=citizen

vintage...I have no idea...the eco drives are very nice, no battery and you can get some nice ones between $500-$1000

but I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in soon...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Club Supporter
    Not too familiar with vintage but a friend of mine used to pick them up on eBay but that was a few years ago. Try timezone or watchuseek forums to see if they have vintage sections. There's also Facebook groups like this one but I haven't looked for vintage pieces. Also have a friend in the watch business and might be able to look out for a vintage piece for you but $1K may be on the lower end of what he deals with normally but you never know.

Facebook: Canadian Watch Forum

Forum: https://canwatchco.ca/forum.php
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 07-22-2019 at 11:27 PM.