Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  53
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Help from Gamers

super excited for my gamer - he's going to Toronto on the Saturday to play in a Forte Night tournament for $40,000 - his first away game and zero ping he says (whatever that is?). I think he's pretty excited and the whole setup sounds amazing. I want to go watch but don't want to make him nervous - think I will sit this one out and let him and his buddy have some peace. If the opportunity arises again I will fore sure catch that one. Sounds like an amazing experience very happy for him!!!!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

My gamer started a new job today...pretty happy about that - it's amazing the influence of a woman, maybe lockdown, and the need for more...next step working on the drivers license!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    My gamer started a new job today...pretty happy about that - it's amazing the influence of a woman, maybe lockdown, and the need for more...next step working on the drivers license!
    Excellent! I wish when I turned 16 way back that I had multiple goals like finding a good job, drivers license, owning a car etc. Its good to find your calling from an early age.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk