Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: 2015 Mustang GT - Eibach Sportlines Squeaking

Jmasterson

2015 Mustang GT - Eibach Sportlines Squeaking

I got my new lowering springs installed on stock shocks / struts and as soon as i drove it off the lot i started hearing squeaking in the front springs. Took it back to them and they said id need new shocks / struts even though a lot of people have had no issues having them sit on stock shocks. Not sure what to do because the sound is extremely annoying. Does anyone recommend a reputable service that can take a look at them and fix them in the Toronto area?

Did they remove the isolators? Sometimes people will remove them to get that extra little teeny bit more but it comes at a price sometimes...which can be squeaky metal on metal...

I don't now if it's like this for the S550's but it definitely happened on the New Edge Stangs

dunno...something to check into though

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Sometimes it's, spring positioning, iso missing or not in place, damaged upper strut bearing and or sway bar end links not tight.

Worth mentioning, stock shocks are not ideal for a lowed ride.