Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2009 Mustang GT 45th Anniversary Edition

Member Tetris Champion, Snake Champion, Asteroids Champion cf105arrow's Avatar

2009 Mustang GT 45th Anniversary Edition

It is time for me to part ways with my 2009 GT 45th Anniversary Edition. It has just over 125000 km on it. I am the second owner. I bought it from a dealership in Brampton and I purchased the extended warranty on it. The car has a really minor dent on the driver side door that was there when I purchased it but can easily be taken out by a paintless dent repair shop. I just never got around to it. Color is Vista Blue. I purchased oem chrome 18” rims for the car and Borla mufflers. These are the only upgrades that I did to the car. The original 17’s have winter tires on them and are available as well as the exhaust that was on the car when I purchased it. We can negotiate a price for these if you are interested. The car was winter driven as it was my daily driver. Having said that, it only drove about once a week in the winter at most as I carpooled to work. The car has been Oiled by Krown every year in Bolton. The body is in excellent condition for its age. It is equipped with Weathertec floor mats. I run 91 or higher octane and use Mobil1 for oil. It’s a gorgeous vehicle and if you’re into modifying, it is pretty much a blank slate. I have not certified it yet. I would think that the only thing it may need is brakes up front. Come and check it out. The car is located in Caledon East.
    PM is best
    Asking $12,995

Having issues getting pics on here. Pics to follow.