Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15

Thread: Oh my...was anyone else listening to Rock 95 just now?

Oh my...was anyone else listening to Rock 95 just now?

Joke O'Keefe's mic was hot during play through and he was on the phone talking to somebody about popping a knee joint back in place, then he asked them to hold on he had to get the phone and he was having a hard time hearing them and starting to get upset and ended up saying "What are you guys talking about, are you Fucking wasted right now?

Loud and clear of the air ways...he's going to be in big shit for sure over that one!

Udpate...

LOL, so he just came on air and did a full apology to all listeners

I mean, it was an accident, nobody's perfect, he acknowledged that he eff'd up so...whatever

I hope he doesn't get fired cause some listener has thin skin and makes a political case out of it... he's actually a pretty decent guy... he's human

Yikes!!

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Udpate...

I mean, it was an accident, nobody's perfect, he acknowledged that he eff'd up so...whatever

I hope he doesn't get fired cause some listener has thin skin and makes a political case out of it... he's actually a pretty decent guy... he's human

This is why you NEVER hot pot your mic.

SlipperyVic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Udpate...

It's amazing all of the radio and television people that get burned by talking into a hot mike when they think it's off.

The first rule of broadcasting school should be treat a microphone like it is always on and someone is listening.

stangstevers
    On the same 'ish line of thought. I tell my employees that anything they type via email should be treated like it will be open to public viewing. If you can't shout it from a roof-top, don't send it via email.