Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car feels slow under 3500RPM

JustHere
    Yep PP2 only comes manual

JustHere
    Thank you all for the helpful advise. I heard a tune can go a long way with the 2018-2019. Also I think I need to change out the cup 2 tires sooner than later.

Going back to the tune. I heard about the Lund racing ngauge tune but I don’t know how that will work in Canada.

Any recommendation for proper tune that is similar?

Quote Originally Posted by JustHere View Post
    Thank you all for the helpful advise. I heard a tune can go a long way with the 2018-2019. Also I think I need to change out the cup 2 tires sooner than later.

Going back to the tune. I heard about the Lund racing ngauge tune but I don’t know how that will work in Canada.

Any recommendation for proper tune that is similar?
    Talk to Lou at Barone Performance site sponsor...he knows Lund
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Check the Ford Racing calibration/tunes. See if they have a Power Pack 1 or 2 available for your car.

The first mod a new 2018 or 2019 Mustang GT owner especially if it's an auto should get is a custom tune from Lund Racing.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Overhead cam engines tend to be weaker on the bottom end than pushrod engines.

JustHere
    But I can get the flex tune that allows 91 or 94 and do not need E85 right? After seeing so many videos, it seems like Lund Racing and E85 is the perfect match except we do not have E85 in Ontario from what I can see.

Talk you Lou ? He’s pretty familiar with Ngauge & Lund

With a Lund Racing tune you will be able to run 91-94 octane (n/a set up) fuel because your PCM will make the small adjustments for the fuels but if you run E85 it will have to be a custom tune only for E85 since the timing can be turned up.
    Here in Ontario there are a few of us running E85 and when we do it's for track purposes only since it's not easy to obtain, if you plan on running E85 make the trip to MI after they change to the summer blend of E85 and bring over 9 full 5 gallon jugs which you are allowed, also you will have to change your injectors to run the corn fuel.

If you require more information on Lund Tuning you can contact me any time since I am a Lund Racing dealer here in Ontario and my contact info is in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHere View Post
    But I can get the flex tune that allows 91 or 94 and do not need E85 right? After seeing so many videos, it seems like Lund Racing and E85 is the perfect match except we do not have E85 in Ontario from what I can see.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store