Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for help/info on shipping a fox across the border that isn't $$$$

JOHN 86GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post

You have 45 days from day it crosses border to complete import process. For a vehicle over 15 years old that's literally just pay import fees at border, get your forms, go get a provincial safety inspection, bring it all to MTO aka the DMV and register.
    That’s the issue I would have , the car would not pass a visual inspection with in 45 days of crossing the border .

So another words people never purchase rollers or project cars from the states ?

The rules are similar down here as far as not removing any emissions stuff and fines are stiff if they want them to be .. does vary by state as far as if they enforce them or not .

So probably keeping the car in the states until doing a engine swap would be my only option.

I’d rather not bend the rules or get tickets.

Not hog wild but would probably draw attention. ��

Thanks

0A63CAC1-8A85-4196-9A09-38D972101B61.jpeg
    Last edited by JOHN 86GT; 01-09-2020 at 07:29 AM.

You don't need to pass the visual to get it imported is what I keep saying. It's just if you're driving it around without emissions equipment and the ministry decides to pull you over then you are subject to one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

JOHN 86GT
    Thanks !