Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  39

Thread: Thank you Ger...

Thank you Ger...

Yesterday was not only a great track day, but for me it was a “check one off of the bucket list” kind of day. Thanks to Gerry for letting me drive his Porsche Cayman around TMP. It was an experience I will never forget.

Quite an eye-opener to drive something on track that actually stops and turns, isn't it? LOL
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

After some arm twisting from Ger I also made a few laps with the Porsche. As I suspected it made my car feel like poo. Thanks Ger.

Car is so nimble I didn’t know if I was pushing it or not. I suspect I was not even close. Very well mannered gocart. Although I was having difficulty getting the feel of the gearbox. LOL used to a T5.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    I guess I should pile on.
    That car hangs on something fierce.
    I hear you about the shifter Don. Kind of a guessing game.
    Thank you Ger, that was a real treat to experience that mid-engined beauty on a racetrack. What balance.

Was offered to take it out but declined, wanted to come home still liking how my car brakes n negotiates the turns. Damm it looks smooth out there.

Club Supporter
    Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed the CS. I appreciate the feedback. I am fortunate to know several fellas that I feel comfortable letting drive my car(s) and I picked up a few pointers along the way.
    I must also give a shout out to John ( Brad's dad) for letting me drive his 2011 Coyote. I really enjoyed driving that car.
    I think we should all swap cars during track days starting with one very special Mustang the Shelby GT350R !!!!!! Dave, are you there, Dave, GR, GR ????

LOL