Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ship Carrying ‘Climate Change Warriors’ Concerned About Melting Arctic Ice Gets Stuck

Ship Carrying ‘Climate Change Warriors’ Concerned About Melting Arctic Ice Gets Stuck

Oh, the irony.

“Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago,” reports the Maritime Bulletin. “The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice.”

The passengers were safely evacuated by helicopter.

“Something is very wrong with Arctic ice, instead of melting as ordered by UN/IPCC, it captured the ship with Climate Change Warriors,” joked Erofey Schkvarkin.

The story is similar to a 2014 incident when a Chinese icebreaker had to be sent to rescue dozens of global warming researchers and environmentalists who got stranded on a ship which got stuck in the Antarctic ice.

https://summit.news/2019/09/11/ship-...ZdSE8AwIMBLFQo
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Here's a 5 minute video from Tony Heller...
    A software designer with a degree in geology and electrical engineering, aka Steven Goddard sometimes. Seems legit.
    -Don____________

data and facts don't lie.

attacking someones credentials instead of their argument is weak.
    Tweets are facts?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

data and facts don't lie.

attacking someones credentials instead of their argument is weak.
    Then let me phrase it less sarcastically: what are his credentials if we are to accept his opinions as “fact”?
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Can someone uncredentialed hold a valid opinion?
    To validate an opinion (or theory), there needs to be some scientific method applied. Credentials can help determine the validity of the processes being applied. I have obtained a lot of project related credentials, I hope you would take my "opinions" with a little more weight than someone with no experience or credentials to prove otherwise.

stangstevers
    Me? I'm just in it to stir the pot lol

I just dislike how for years we are told that in science you always ask. who what where when why and how. science is about finding answers to questions. with the exception of climate change.

instead of being told to ask questions we are told to shut up, accept it and pay more tax.

despite the fact that the science is shady and all of their predictions are not coming true. if you ask a question everyone yells DENIER and yet never answers the question. there are actual scientists out there that say there is more to at and we don't have the control we think we do and yet some ignore these people.

my theory is if they wont enter into active dialogue and instead name call and diverge. something isn't 100% on the up and up

do facts like temperature, water level, historical weather records require credentials?

The source of the facts are cited. Sources like NASA, NOAA and the like. Typically the same sources used by the climate alarmist articles being examined.

I'm guessing you're dismissing the videos without watching though.
    I watched the entire thing, he made reference to several charts, maps, graphics, all of which were accompanied by zero links or verification they were from the sources claimed. Unless I'm missing something in the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    Isn't she also mentally retarded?

I love how she and her family are now travelling the world to protest... another climatard producing much more pollution than anyone else telling us we will all die unless we stop living...

Fuck this world, let it die.

stangstevers

I feel bad for the little girl, especially if she is mentally challenged for real. Her parents should be charged for child abuse.