Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GPS tracking

yeah not looking for instant, know there they are tracking but want to be able to monitor where they have been and how long they have been. seems to be common that their days take the same length of time doesn't matter if they have 2 stops or 6. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    yeah not looking for instant, know there they are tracking but want to be able to monitor where they have been and how long they have been. seems to be common that their days take the same length of time doesn't matter if they have 2 stops or 6. lol
    Look for something with Geofencing capabilities. I've geofenced several report zones (Timmies, McD's, Grocery stores, etc) which give me a weekly report of how much time each truck spends at those and number of visits, along with warning zones (Bars, Peelers, etc) that will automatically send me an alert whenever a truck visits those zones.

Also have the ability to make the device beep after so many minutes of idle time, along with seat belt and speed alerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Look for something with Geofencing capabilities. I've geofenced several report zones (Timmies, McD's, Grocery stores, etc) which give me a weekly report of how much time each truck spends at those and number of visits, along with warning zones (Bars, Peelers, etc) that will automatically send me an alert whenever a truck visits those zones.

Also have the ability to make the device beep after so many minutes of idle time, along with seat belt and speed alerts.
    good ideas. after looking at some of the amazon cheap ones the fine print says "one time fee" gets you a years access then you have to re pay the "one time fee"

so sent an email off to the one you mentioned for more info

I can get the name of the rep who we dealt with tmra for you if you like. Was super good.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate