Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cigars and Pipes

I'll usually have a couple Aroma De Cubas on the golf course. Just hanging around I'll have My Fathers brand. Cigar Chief is a decent online retailer some of us in the office use. Used to be able to by from the USA and request them to be packed "carefully" and get away with it, now not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

ChristenHoer
    No doubt, ACID is one most famous infused brands. Though I don't use cigars, but you can consider me a caretaker of cigars, humidors, cutter, lighter and accessories. Actually, my dad uses cigars, and my mom has a habit of destroying them whenever she sees them. That's why my dad made me their keeper. According to my dad, no brand has the taste and smell like ACID. By the way, Arturo Fuente is also a good option which is available at all prices. I love its packing.

As compared to cigars, I like their accessories more. Yes, recently, I purchased a leather box for cigars, and now, my dad wants a travel cigar humidor like these for him. He spends most of his money on such things, but still, he is a cool dad. We also have a good collection of vintage humidors, but dad wants a new one for travelling purpose. I am also willing to gift him anything related to cigars for his birthday and thinking to go with a vintage cigar box or humidor. I found these ones on the web, but vintage ones are a little expensive.

Or the use of expensive cigars could also be a good idea like these, but I don't think my mother would like it

By the way, as a beginner, you can also try Oliva Connecticut Reserve. It is smooth to hold and comes with several brands.