Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  149
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on the 2007 GT500. Good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    So .... went and looked at 07 GT500. All looked good. Took it for a test drive.... all good.... parked and looked at my wife and said ‘I think I’m going buy it’ she said ok. We sat down with dealer and he went to see what trade in they would give me and I looked at my wife and she looked like someone killed her dog. She was crying!! Yes... crying!! I didn’t know she loved the GT/CS that much. Then got a real low offer on mine. Then they came close, a little more and I might have pulled the trigger. But then looked at my wife again and said have to think about it. We got home and she mellowed and said it’s your car , I’ll be ok. Waiting for call back. Am i the wussie or my wife??? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Having the wife emotionally attached to the car.....that's a tough one buddy. My other half could care less, in fact she'd be happy to see it gone and the space freed up in the garage!!

Oh well, like we said earlier...if its to be....it will be. If it doesn't work out, there will be plenty more deals come next spring.

Good luck buddy!

Curious other than obvious power any other notable difference in the ride quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    You know, a PD blower on your CS would give you smile for miles.
    X2!! Slap a blower on it and call it a day!

Worry that a blower on it will grenade the engine. Then the shit hits the fan. Would rather have something factory built. We will see.

If your close go for it ! That is if you like it , mrs will get over it , you might regret you didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Curious other than obvious power any other notable difference in the ride quality?
    You get so much more with a Shelby. Way better transmission, clutch, brembos brakes, different suspension, engines that can handle easily 750rwhp and I love the Shelby styling. Really cool bumpers and hood.
    The black 07 has some nice mods done to it as well.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Been stewing all weekend. Aholes never called me back. Sent a couple of nasty emails. Gonna tell them to shove it up their a$$ if they call me. Offer was made and full payment upon delivery. Unprofessional dealer.

Been stewing all weekend. Aholes never called me back. Sent a couple of nasty emails. Gonna tell them to shove it up their a$$ if they call me. Offer was made and full payment upon delivery. Unprofessional dealer.

That sucks man!

Don't worry Mav, plenty O Shelby's out there. One of them has your name on it. Be patient and you'll be rewarded I'm sure.

Giving up... when it gets to the point that I feel I can start killing people, I change paths real quick!! Lol