Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  97
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: gt350... or cobra

Yea only issues is i would only want a late 17MY or 18MY or higher..
    ask me how i know hahah..

perks of working at PD for ford.

i really think i am gonna lean on a gt350r
    i figure with a set of headers and full exhaust is all i need for it.. great to hear it wind out 8k and just enjoy it.

Shit maybe somehow i can keep both lol

Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    Shit maybe somehow i can keep both lol
    See, now you have the right mind set! LoL! I have that problem, no plans on selling but I want to keep adding to the collection. Damn, I need more garage space.

Yea only issues is i would only want a late 17MY or 18MY or higher..
    ask me how i know hahah..

perks of working at PD for ford.

i really think i am gonna lean on a gt350r
    i figure with a set of headers and full exhaust is all i need for it.. great to hear it wind out 8k and just enjoy it.

the one Ed posted up is a 19...and they are only making 22 R's next year...so they are going to be really hard to get and again no need for exhaust, especially on the R with the factory resonator deletes, loudest factory production car available right now (yeas, I did a bunch of useless research on these cars for like a year LMAO) of course you could make it ridiculous but why bother messing with something that is already great...I've done the ridiculous thing on three other cars and it's fun don't get me wrong... but this car is already boarderline ridiculous to hear in person and with the RPM's your always going to be in the loud range!! haha just saying

A stock cobra is not really much fun. Needs many mods to get it into a great car. A GT350 is a turn key go anywhere car. I think it all depends on what you want in the car. If you want to tinker around and slowly improve the car, you get the cobra. If you arent looking to wrench on it the GT350 would be my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    A stock cobra is not really much fun. Needs many mods to get it into a great car. A GT350 is a turn key go anywhere car. I think it all depends on what you want in the car. If you want to tinker around and slowly improve the car, you get the cobra. If you arent looking to wrench on it the GT350 would be my pick.
    my cobra .. or fobra is far from stock.. GT with full cobra drive train swap.. whippled, torque arm and everything mm has to offer for it..

as for not hearing gt350rs i work at HQ dearborn.. all i do is hear them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    my cobra .. or fobra is far from stock.. GT with full cobra drive train swap.. whippled, torque arm and everything mm has to offer for it..

Think you missed the point on both accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Think you missed the point on both accounts...
    well either way.. i am probably gonna get the gt350 without dropping my fobra.. too hard to get rid of it.

I would drive the GT 350 first before buying...you maybe dis-appointed in the lack of punch it has...Sure it's an awesome track car but most of your driving will be on the street.

I was thinking of getting one.. after driving it I decided to keep my GT 500.
    2003 Azure Mach 1.....with some bolt on's.....
    2003 Marauder.....with some bolt on's....
    2011 GT500......with some bolt on's.......
    82 GT, Coyote, build in play.......

For me it the modern tech and safety features of the GT350 that wins me over. The old school car are great for its time but for what it’s worth the new cars are just that much better.