Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: XR climatards

stangstevers

XR climatards

Take the climate change argument out of the equation, let's all assume it's real and we have 12 years to live on the planet as some are pontificating.

How is blocking a bridge for the common-folk going to save the planet when 56% of co2 comes from concrete, agriculture, and coal. Stopping random people from going to work in a country as big as canada with an entire population of the state of california won't do anything but annoy people, the wrong people. Why don't they protest against things like sunwing vacations, cruise ships, coal power plants or red meat? Canada still has coal powered electricity, why don't they protest the crap out of that!?

If the world is ending in 12 years because of pollution, why don't you put effort where it will count the most? If you judge "climate change" by people's actions, it's pretty obvious they don't have a clue what they're trying to achieve or that it's all a hoax. Look at trudeau how he's for "the environment" but takes two jets for his campaign, spends over 300 bucks/month on plastic water bottles, etc...

Not saying it's wise to pollute, but at the end of the day the planet isn't going to wipe out humanity in 12 years. That's preposterous.

Climate change, seems the more I read the less I really know.

I personally think it a crock, just an excuse for more $$$ tax. JMO

Off my meds again
    I'm sure I've said it before. But I'll say it again. They better pray to Al Gore that I'm not the first across the bridge when they decide to block it, because I ain't hitting the brakes.

Problem is, everything you read is written by someone with an agenda. You can bet the truth falls somewhere between the left n right.

We get bombarded by the media with 24/7 of fear propaganda. That's how mind control works, you repeat the same message over and over again and the people start to believe it.

All these protesters are getting to these ‘events’ by car or boat. They are wearing Chinese made clothes which are made in factories powered by coal. So they should start by walking/swimming naked everywhere they go as a start to their climate protests.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    repeat the same message over and over again and the people start to believe it.
    hitler said something like this. He was a terrible piece of crap but he was obviously right about how to control people.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Problem is, everything you read is written by someone with an agenda. You can bet the truth falls somewhere between the left n right.
    I try to read both sides of the scale and meet somewhere in the middle.

Should we strive to stop creating so much Co2, yes... is the planet going to die if we don't... no.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Canada still has coal powered electricity, why don't they protest the crap out of that!?
    9% of electricity in Canada is derived from coal (mostly Alberta and Saskatchewan and the Maritimes). Being phased out to 0% by 2030.
    -Don____________