Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  55
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XR climatards

Canada represents such a small amount of the overall carbon polluters.....we aren't going to make a difference. And yet there's Trudeau with his great Carbon tax.... That's the biggest scam going!

Now if only India and China got on-board....maybe there would actually be a positive impact.

Neil deGrasse Tyson. was on Ben Shaprio's Sunday special. good conversation. but in that talk while trying to defend the climate change extremism push. he said. (paraphrasing) back when the dinos were around there was virtually no ice on the planet. the oceans were much higher and the planet was all around warmer then we went into an ice age and ice and snow piled up on the poles and ocean levels dropped, so low that humans were able to walk the earth from the European continents to the Americas. now we are swinging back to warm again. but we really don't want it to be as warm as it was then so we have to make changes...…

so wait mr NDT I though you said humans caused it. but now your saying its natural swings. which is it?

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Neil deGrasse Tyson. was on Ben Shaprio's Sunday special. good conversation. but in that talk while trying to defend the climate change extremism push. he said. (paraphrasing) back when the dinos were around there was virtually no ice on the planet. the oceans were much higher and the planet was all around warmer then we went into an ice age and ice and snow piled up on the poles and ocean levels dropped, so low that humans were able to walk the earth from the European continents to the Americas. now we are swinging back to warm again. but we really don't want it to be as warm as it was then so we have to make changes...…

so wait mr NDT I though you said humans caused it. but now your saying its natural swings. which is it?

It's funny that an astrophysicist thinks he's qualified to talk about climatology.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Problem is, everything you read is written by someone with an agenda. You can bet the truth falls somewhere between the left n right.
    It is called grants. If you have no findings you have no job and no money.
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    It's funny that an astrophysicist thinks he's qualified to talk about climatology.
    I will give him credit on that regard he did openly say he is not a climatologist. but he accepts their findings.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I will give him credit on that regard he did openly say he is not a climatologist. but he accepts their findings.

He's still full of shit. I used to respect him, then I came to realize just how arrogant he really is.

It really does surprise me how many people out there just believe whatever they are told without doing any physical research themselves before hopping bandwagon to bandwagon...

I mean, you don't have to be climatologist to grasp the concept, you just had to show up to Geography 101 in grade 9 and somewhat pay attention. Is climate change real? Absolutely! Did Humans create it? Not a chance! Are Humans contributing to it? Perhaps...it does seem that some legit research as proven that we may have sped up the flow in some areas.

As real as it is...I do believe the governments are taking advantage in some areas for personal gain and even some of the most legit "scientist" around the world are not immune to kick-backs...

The air quality is better than it was 20 years ago, the ozone is thicker/smaller hole since they've been measuring, people think destroying the ozone layer is why it's so easy to get sunburns now days, so they automatically blame it on that, which sure it's definitely part of the equation, however if it's in better shape than it has been in the past 20 years, how come it's still so easy to burn or heat stroke etc? People never think to blame the Sun. The power of the Sun and it's UV cycles just like everything else but you rarely hear that as part of the equation...gov can't make money off that. The 2500 cycle, the wobble effect etc. If humans didn't exist, there would still be carbon naturally, forest fires with nobody to try to help put them out, I mean the earth has suffered some insanely huge fires in the past that you've never even heard of. Volcano's...I forget the name of it now, I'd have to go back to my research but a single Volcanic eruption in the past had created more "pollution" in a single day than what humans created in the entire year, last year. That in itself is huge! Now that being said I will qualify that with the fact that, that one event dissipated rather quickly 'in relative' to which humans keep on polluting...however it proves that the Earth can take care of itself naturally. I'm not saying we should continue polluting, obviously that's still a very large issue but rather the point that you can't combat climate change like some people are led to believe, you can't say give 'us' a bunch of money and we'll flick a switch. That's like saying we don't won't this Volcano to erupt anymore, so we'll just plug it at the top...might work for a little while, but most likely it's going to cause problems somewhere else or have some sort of disastrous effect when Nature says "uh un, fuck you!" Maybe sometime in the Sci-Fi future humans might come up with something that's a safe fix but for now with the ideas and resources we have I don't see combating Natural Phenom very effectively.

that's just my take...and I'm not expert...just feel like one sometimes compared to some of the stuff that's out there to read LOL

Anyways, Flat Earth right?? Nothing to worry about, it's all controlled within the Dome anyways!

^I don’t believe you, Greta Thunberg says we will all die because of CC, and we are all to blame for stealing her childhood.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    ^I don’t believe you, Greta Thunberg says we will all die because of CC, and we are all to blame for stealing her childhood.
    The ones to blame for stealing her childhood are her parents, teachers, UN and whoever else filled her empty little head with this bullshit.