Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  51
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Betting on election results lol

I can't believe the voters that put the lying sack of shit back in power. These very same voters would call out Trump and have done so for far less (Yet to do anything actually) So let us rundown the list as these things no longer matter to those who voted for him:
    Racism - Blackface scandal
    Groping/Sexual Assault - The Kokannee Groper "People experience things differently"
    Corruption/Obstruction - SNC Lavlin
    Electoral Reform - Will hopefully come back to haunt him
    Inappropriate relationship with underage girl while a Teacher at West Grey - she signed an NDA in exchange for $2.25 Million
    Expelling Jody Wilson-Raybould and Jane Philpott from the Liberal caucus for not playing ball
    I'm sure I have missed some and positive that there are many more that are yet undiscovered but will hopefully see the light.
    Trudeau skated on all these items yet these voters pretend that they care and would be outraged if it involved anyone else but a Liberal. I extend my middle finger to all that voted for them...
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

stangstevers
    People have been bombarded with "conservative bad" for over 5 years by the liberal media machine. Teachers teach alt-left agendas and help shape the students thinking. It's the long con and working beautifully. Add the climate hoax which is turning into the next religion and boom! Perfection!

Karl Marx would be proud.

Anyway, I don't care. Let it burn. I'm mentally out of the race unless I can form my own political party but I don't have the money or connections to even fathom this. So I'll grab a beer, sit back and enjoy the show of retards running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I agree. He should step down immediately. Being unable to win when running against such a turkey as Trudeau shows he's not ready and probably never will be.
    And yet he won the popular vote? Ontario GTA was a huge hurt against this chances of forming government. Some are talking about it being due to Rob Ford.

As for winning against the Turkey Trudeau.....I'm not sure what more Scheer or the CONs could have done to expose Trudeau and the Liberal agenda. Some were commenting that he should have stayed less "attack" oriented and more vocal on the CONs platform/promises.

It will now be up to the CON party to decide whether they need a new face, but frankly, I'm not sure they have much to choose from.

stangstevers
    I would have pointed at trudeau/ndp as alt left extreme liberalism and ppc as old school right wing cons. And present the PC as the middle ground but do things like carbon tax, pro-choice and pro legal immigration... but fiscally conservative. Boom 170+ seats.

stangstevers
    I mean legal, not illegal...

Anyway it is what it is. Time to move on...

now the bet is on how long it will take for an election, I say 36 months lol

Trudeau is not going into a coalition with any other party......another election before we know it.

I guess the good news is. with this election result, cultural appropriation is no longer an issue. So with Halloween just around the corner we shouldn't have to worry about hearing how little kids are racist if they want to dress up as something other than their skin color. part of me hopes JT singing da-o is the most popular costume this year.

stangstevers
    What he says and does are two very distinct things. I doubt he'd risk loosing more seats, I guess if the cons still have scheer and ontario has Ford, there's less of a risk though... lol