Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  51
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good luck Celeste...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Best of luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Thanks Dave. Funny enough, she has never seen an episode of any of the CSI shows. We have already visited the school, taken a tour and talked to the head of the department and he said almost word for word what you said about it not being like what you see on TV. She is going in with here eyes open. We’ve also had the conversation that this schooling/career path is not set in stone.
    ahh, good to hear... well regardless of what she ends up pursuing... seems like she's the type that will excel no matter what!!

Roushcharged
    Good luck Celeste! Mine are in there 1st year and its a real eye opener for them. Classes until 8pm, sleeping at midnight, waking back up at 4am to study some more..... I feel for them but thankfully they see the results of there hard work and aren't discouraged. No matter where you end up going its an experience you'll remember your whole life!!

Quote Originally Posted by allicedout View Post
    ....waking back up at 4am to study some more.
    4am? what student gets up at 4am?
    Maybe school has changed since the 90's LOL.
    -Don____________

Roushcharged
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    4am? what student gets up at 4am?
    Maybe school has changed since the 90's LOL.
    LOL!! I use to lie to my mom and tell her class was cancelled and sleep in until 1pm!

University degree is priceless - my oldest daughter finished in the top of her class in journalism/English and then toured the earth like a hippy afterwards - now she is settling down and doing extremely well and not in journalism - I never thought school was all that important past high school but after watching how it had shaped her mind and thought process it really doesn't matter what they study it will open many doors to success - be patient with the children there's no need to grow up in a hurry as there was in the past....best of luck!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    University degree is priceless - my oldest daughter finished in the top of her class in journalism/English and then toured the earth like a hippy afterwards - now she is settling down and doing extremely well and not in journalism - I never thought school was all that important past high school but after watching how it had shaped her mind and thought process it really doesn't matter what they study it will open many doors to success - be patient with the children there's no need to grow up in a hurry as there was in the past....best of luck!
    Unless it's a technical field (ie. engineering, etc) the benefits are really about how to learn (anything really) going forward, discipline, etc.

Good luck to Celeste & more luck $$$$$ to Stephen lol , my youngest is in last year out of province -$

good luck....fingers crossed!!

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD