Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  38
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good Morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    It’s designed to make you and many others feel that way. That there is a real difference. And that may have been the case before we walked this earth. But now..? No. I don’t think so. When one of the established parties goes too far off script, they risk losing the moderates. And that’s exactly what happened here. Bernier even lost his own riding.

Canadians voted and now this minority government is what you have. Like it or not. And until a Conservative candidate can step up to the plate and offer a real platform that takes into consideration what concerns Canadians in this day and age, people will play it safe and go with what they know. And that’s what they did.
    Excellent points, given the freespending all parties( including my Conservatives) they didn't portray the parties I recall.
    Somehow the Conservatives have to find away to show they are fiscally Conservative, and you don't need to scorch the earth with wasteful cuts that don't save any money like the Ontario Conservatives.
    And maybe if Scheer could have answered a question straight up ( wasn't an insurance agent but walked around an answer, his abortion stand gobbledygook was so he didn't offend his religious base etc.) he just seemed to be lesstrust worthy.
    The Conseratives may needto come back to the east to find a leader ( Peter Mckay?)

stangstevers
    He needs to go for sure. Dont us paying members get a say?

I know someone who openly admits to voting liberal. His reasoning, its better to have the devil you know vs the devil you don't know. Almost makes sense.

stangstevers
    Would have for 2015 lol at least the devil known then wasn't a full on idiot. Lol

Step up and be put down Zexhuffer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    It’s designed to make you and many others feel that way. That there is a real difference. And that may have been the case before we walked this earth. But now..? No. I don’t think so. When one of the established parties goes too far off script, they risk losing the moderates. And that’s exactly what happened here. Bernier even lost his own riding.

Canadians voted and now this minority government is what you have. Like it or not. And until a Conservative candidate can step up to the plate and offer a real platform that takes into consideration what concerns Canadians in this day and age, people will play it safe and go with what they know. And that’s what they did.
    Well thank you for explaining politics 101 to me...i had no fucking clue. I cant believe i fell for the master plan, i feel much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    father of the year ... or so Zexhuffer keeps telling me!!

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexhuffer View Post
    Well thank you for explaining politics 101 to me...i had no fucking clue. I cant believe i fell for the master plan, i feel much better now.
    I’m here to help

olly olly oxen free

-Don____________

JT: the Whynn government in Ontario has done an amazing job!

Conservatives: we are broke and in serious trouble. all the manufacturing has left, the hydro system is broke, everything is ruined and the Federal Liberals will do the same thing to the country as the provincial liberals did to Ontario.

Liberal: there is nothing the same between federal and provincial politics. completely different platforms and agendas

also Liberals: SHEER WILL BE THE EXACT SAME AS FORD!

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    well Butts was one of the key Mcginty/Wynne guys, and he's now Justin's puppet master.

Am I such a Trudeau hater that I just don't believe it when he claims to have the most prosperous economy ever. I call BS, but personally I've been doing okay. Good thing i'm not job hunting in Alberta or Saskatchewan though.
    Outside of Southern Ontario/GTA, the North doesn't look like it is benefiting. It didn't even really get a mention in the campaign.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    well Butts was one of the key Mcginty/Wynne guys, and he's now Justin's puppet master.

Am I such a Trudeau hater that I just don't believe it when he claims to have the most prosperous economy ever. I call BS, but personally I've been doing okay. Good thing i'm not job hunting in Alberta or Saskatchewan though.
    I think we are doing ok because of the global economy, we'd be doing better if we had a better leader though. I'm just thankful we didn't hit a "2008" event under a guy that doesn't know basic finance.